• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First reef was in 2001. Current tank is a little over 1 year old.

SnowManSnow

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
? If I were TRYING to be dishonest I would have really made up a doozy:) If I had paid attention it says that I joined the board in 2004. Right there beside my name. I started my tank about the time my son was born and he's almost 3..

Thank you for the correction, I feel better about myself now. Like a load has been lifted from my burning soul. Thank goodness for prophets like yourself who keep things in a fine order. (ok a little too sarcastic there)

And Lord knows I don't expect people to take me seriously :lol: haha

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

dnorton1978

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PitPat":3hcmhioy said:
SnowManSnow":3hcmhioy said:
SO how long? only 3.5 years here..

Not even that long.
http://www.reefs.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.p ... ht=#553595

I don't know why you feel the need to exaggerate your experience, you are a pretty knowledgable guy, but I think you would be taken more seriously if you were a little more honest.

FWIW, I have been keeping reef tanks for about nine years.

That is just wrong of you to call someone on that. Perhaps you are so bored that you have nothing better to do that investigate people.. I dont mean to come across as upset, but it does bother me that you would put B on blast like that. Not very respectful IMO..

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my first colony of palys in late 96', so for a while now. Imagine all that money spent....if I could have it all back I would be able to have one sweet setup.

dnorton1978

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little less than a year now. I did have tanks when I was a young teenager, but things were different back then. I only count the year that I am approaching.

trido

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mr_X":2u6fgp15 said:
freshwater tank for 25 years...SW reef for 3 months :wink:
...i dowanna see another oscar! :cry:

LOL..... FW for 18 years, Reef since January '06. How could you not love an oscar? :P

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FW on and off since '98 (but steady for the last 3 years). SW since March '06. '07 might be my last in FW, though. Not into it as much anymore. :?

mr_X

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trido":ltphtp0u said:
mr_X":ltphtp0u said:
freshwater tank for 25 years...SW reef for 3 months :wink:
...i dowanna see another oscar! :cry:

LOL..... FW for 18 years, Reef since January '06. How could you not love an oscar? :P
ugh!
the messiest eaters i ever saw.
now i hear the trigger is the SW oscar!
wife is hell bent on getting one for the FO tank.
fish carcasses everywhere, and can't get a cleanup crew, cause he'll eat em!

Anubis1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FW for.. ugh... (do I have to admit this?) :oops: about 35 years... I had a seahorse tank when I was 8.. but that doesn't really count since my older brother took care of it.. so officially SW for about a month now! Oh yeah... very much the newbie in SW...

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dnorton1978":3awypxqw said:
PitPat":3awypxqw said:
SnowManSnow":3awypxqw said:
SO how long? only 3.5 years here..

Not even that long.
http://www.reefs.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.p ... ht=#553595

I don't know why you feel the need to exaggerate your experience, you are a pretty knowledgable guy, but I think you would be taken more seriously if you were a little more honest.

FWIW, I have been keeping reef tanks for about nine years.

That is just wrong of you to call someone on that. Perhaps you are so bored that you have nothing better to do that investigate people.. I dont mean to come across as upset, but it does bother me that you would put B on blast like that. Not very respectful IMO..

Eh, he got kicked out of the sump. 'Couldn't take the pressure. ;)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 years !

Fact, bought the first coral (a colt) as a birthday gift for myself.
21 days till the B-day rolls around again!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: