• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
It time for me to buy MH bulbs!

I have 3 - 250 HQI DE pendants. Now I have 2 ushio 10K and one AB 20K (center).

Would anybody have any suggestions for my lighting? Has anybody used/tried the Reeflux 10,000K M.H. DE bulbs?

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
yessongs and marrone said they both like the reeflux.

kedd uses the evc de's i think 10k,
check out steves thread on the group evc buy, 10% off if you want to get them.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
if you guys want to buy reeflux bulbs or coralvue, especially group buys, lmk I have a direct contact and could get good price

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
oh apologies to tony...I'm not trying to take business from him. I have family members really close to the production of coralvue products and unless tony is getting it from coralvue directly I would be glad to help him attain the products at a lower price at no benefit to me. I'm not trying to take business from anyone, just offering members the connections I have...which goes for vendors on this forum as well. Just trying to be helpful :mad:

Last edited:

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Kedd said:
I had a lot of trouble with the XM's and electronic ballasts, but they have a nice light to them.

Rich,
Do you like the BLV's better than the EVC?

Kedd
Kedd can you give me your impression/experience of the lights you are using or have used?

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
froggiebunbun said:
oh apologies to tony...I'm not trying to take business from him. I have family members really close to the production of coralvue products and unless tony is getting it from coralvue directly I would be glad to help him attain the products at a lower price at no benefit to me. I'm not trying to take business from anyone, just offering members the connections I have...which goes for vendors on this forum as well. Just trying to be helpful :mad:
yes Tony deals direct coralvue

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: