Status
Not open for further replies.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
The original version has H/L high and low. Then W1 W2 W3 and ELSE (combo of all 3 for random wave flow)

W3 was...one of the randomized wave modes either short pulse, long pulse or medium I forget.

I figured them out by playing with them!

hypostatic

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hmmm, ok did some digging online, and this seems to sum up the modes:

Jebao Modes

Press the 'MODE' button to cycle through the selection of functions.

"H" Modes do high, constant, non-variable flow:
H1 - 1717 GPH
H2 - 1268 GPH
H3 - 845 GPH

"S" Modes alter the W1 Wavebox function flow strength:
S1 - 100% flow
S2 - 75% flow
S3 - 50% flow

W1: Short pulses which, when timed correctly will create a back and forth motion and form a gentle standing wave in your tank. Adjust the controller to change the speed of the pulses and vary the size of the wave according to your tank.

W2 & W3: Pump gradually speeds up and slows down incrementally to create a varied flow pattern. Adjustable to form the wave best suited to your tank.

Else: Reef Stream Mode. A mixed, changing pattern that creates a random flow cycle similar to what you would find in a natural reef.

Feed: Press the 'FEED' button once and the blue '10min' light will illuminate indicating that the pump has been stopped for 10 minutes. When the time has elapsed, the light will go off and the pump will be turned back on. Alternatively, press the 'FEED' button again to start the pump.

Lock: To prevent changes from inadvertently occurring by accidentally turning the adjustable control knob. Press and hold the 'FEED' button for 5 seconds. The red 'LOCK' light will illuminate and the control knob will no longer function. Press and hold the 'LOCK' light again 5 seconds to disable this feature.

*Night: When the two-pinned sensor is inserted into the two small plugs on the left-hand side of the control box, Night mode will function automatically. The sensor detects when the tank lights go out and slows the pump to half speed. The 'Sensor' light will illuminate when Night mode is in operation. To disable the Night mode function, remove the sensor from the control box.

* Night mode is a new feature intended for use with low output lighting. The sensor can become damaged when used with high output VHO, HQI, and LED lighting systems.

Last edited:

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
They have all arrived. I am working to schedule pickup for the people helping distribute them and will find out when they will be available for individual pickup. I or the people helping will be contacting everyone about this. Last night I started pickup for UWS and some people in BK (what I could carry on the subway) that is why a few (2) people already have them. There is not favoritism or anything going on. I want to thank everyone for their patience (especially my boss for putting up with all these boxes in the office) but know I am working hard to get these out to everyone.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Nope I have a motorcycle but I brought home the one box of wp40's and 4 of the wp25's. I will bring home another box tonight and the last on Friday for the BK group. UWS is ready and working on getting the rest picked up today or tomorrow for other locations.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Ok guys here is the update. I have contacted everyone for BK and UWS for pickup. Queens and LI pumps just got picked up. I will be sending out an email to everyone and you will be contacted by the person handling pickup for those locations. I am still waiting on Westchester pickup to go out.

Please remember that these pickup people are doing a big favor so please be considerate. Remember that they are busy people too so try to be accommodating with them and keep up the good communication we have had thus far. If you plan on a certain time try to be on time and if not let them know.

Thanks again everyone! I hope you enjoy!

Bry17nyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Ok guys here is the update. I have contacted everyone for BK and UWS for pickup. Queens and LI pumps just got picked up. I will be sending out an email to everyone and you will be contacted by the person handling pickup for those locations. I am still waiting on Westchester pickup to go out.

Please remember that these pickup people are doing a big favor so please be considerate. Remember that they are busy people too so try to be accommodating with them and keep up the good communication we have had thus far. If you plan on a certain time try to be on time and if not let them know.

Thanks again everyone! I hope you enjoy!

I dont have a pm from you
:/

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
xs8m.jpg

For reference, this is the light sensor (on top of the penny). So be careful when opening the plastic bag because you can easily drop or misplace it.

Last edited:

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
As soon as the pump gb started Thavngr98 offered to pick up my pump for me, and I was to pick it up from him in Huntington. I didn't receive any e-mails, is this because he is grabbing mine? Thanks.

I made a note of that when they were picked up tonight. I did however send you two emails perhaps check your spam folder. I made sure they know it is ok for him to pickup for you and just sent a reminder email.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: