Status
Not open for further replies.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Sorry for not posting sooner. Pumps have been ordered and paid for. The only catch is that since we ordered so many (over 140) they said it will probably take three weeks to ship. So we are looking at about a month. I hope that isn't too inconvenient for anyone and if it is please contact me and I can inquire from the mods about opening the list back up in case anyone needs the money back.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Sorry for not posting sooner. Pumps have been ordered and paid for. The only catch is that since we ordered so many (over 140) they said it will probably take three weeks to ship. So we are looking at about a month. I hope that isn't too inconvenient for anyone and if it is please contact me and I can inquire from the mods about opening the list back up in case anyone needs the money back.

The Group Buy will stand as is. It was announced on the 1st post that delivery would be at least 21 days after the pumps were ordered. Obviously they are coming from overseas, and those shipments are often delayed.
The folks acting as pick up locations also need a couple of days to go and get the pumps to have them available for others to pick up closer to their homes :)
Thanks

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Just wanted to post an update. The pumps should be shipping out this week. They will be coming in two shipments but again should all go out this week. Also I have been asked about the newest light sensor and am told that these pumps will come with that. So hopefully by sometime next week or early the following they should be ready for pickup. Please keep in mind that the people who have been kind enough to help with the distribution will need a day or two to pick them up first. I will be contacting everyone and letting them know the pickup details as soon as I have tracking on the pumps and have a chance to speak with those helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: