• queen.jpg
    queen.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 552

Tangs Rule

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Some of my angels.....

They are not all in the same tank, they are a bandit angel, a pair of watanabei's, an asfur angel and a blue ring angel.

Attachments

• P1011264.jpg
    P1011264.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 504
  • P1011300.jpg
    P1011300.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 511
  • P2021151.jpg
    P2021151.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 506
  • P2021152.jpg
    P2021152.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 510

2slo4me

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
i decided to set up a tank dedicated to angels and tangs only...

anyone have a compatablity sheet on angels? im new to angels and wouldnt want them fighting... i know some are very terrortorial... oh so i heard.

any info would be great thanks

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
That size tank will cuts out most of the larger Angels, like Queens, French and Imperators, as they really should only be kept in 6'+ tanks. Even small Juv sizes of those Angels will out grow the tank pretty fast. You should look at the small(Pygmy) or medium size Angels. The same goes for the Tangs, as the larger species need bigger tanks than a 75gal tank.

2slo4me

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
That size tank will cuts out most of the larger Angels, like Queens, French and Imperators, as they really should only be kept in 6'+ tanks. Even small Juv sizes of those Angels will out grow the tank pretty fast. You should look at the small(Pygmy) or medium size Angels. The same goes for the Tangs, as the larger species need bigger tanks than a 75gal tank.

what about dwarf angels? and can they be mixed?

h20 freak

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kole and tomini tangs are the only things I'd put in there, and yes pygmies in that tank even though they don't get along.

2slo4me

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
for the guys who have angel tanks... i just started mine and so far so good.

i have a 75 gallon tank with 4 angels so far 1 elbi 1 pygmy 1 keyhole angel and a flagfin angel as well....

the 1st day there was a lil fighting going on between the elibi and flagfin the 2nd was between the elbi and the keyhole
yesterday i didnt see any fighting going on.

now my ? is i already have 3 dwarf angels in there so im thinking i maxed out there. however i only have 1 reg. angel the flagfin can i add a majectic to my tank or???

TIA...

pmui

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I'm glad this thread got pulled up.

Question:
I currently have a 120G w/ LR which houses gold stripe maroon (4"), Magni. Foxface (5"), Flaming Angel, and a Blue face Adult(5"). I would like to add another Larger angel to the tank, will a queen angel be compatible. any suggestion on a large angel (Juv. or adult).

Thanks,
Peter

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
potters angel

this has to be my favorite pygmy angel only scond to the golden pygmy, took me 3 weeks before it ate other then picking my digi's and rock, got it to start eating ocean nutrition reef flake, now its eating spirula brine and brine shrimp plus

Attachments

• tank 284.jpg
    tank 284.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 613

Social D

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening chaps.

I have a question, Recently only yesterday i bought a Regal Angel pics below.

Would anyone know if these would get along with a Flame angel in the same tank?

I know im pushing my luck already with a SPS tank but i think its worth it

Cheers Tim

mini-angel.jpg

mini-regal2.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: