Status
Not open for further replies.

autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
i have a 20g mixed reef (mainly sps and lps).....wondering if the 60w is enough or the 110w would be more ideal....im running a 150w MH and 2 18" vho's right now

regal

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I too looked into fish street. The shipping they charge from wherever they ship from makes the light more expensive than offered here.

Their policy for delivery is very strange and "fishy". No local pickup and has to be delivered even if you are located in HK. Like other items on ebay from HK, they charge an outrageous amt fo so called shipping and handling but they are really trying to make profit not by the sale price but the "shipping and handling" charges. Is this a way for them to avoid paying tariff and custom?

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
As stated in the second post, there will be no customizations to the standard configurations at the GB price. The degradation question I can ask for you and post the reply here.

Any info on the CREE version? I would prefer it over the junky 30W whites. Otherwise i may be in for 2 G2 160W non cree. Whats the degration per year on the leds?

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Ryder yes it would, i have the 170w version on my 3x2x22 wont give complete front to back but with the 230we version u can raise it a little higher to wider coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: