• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
Guys once again i am sorry..i can't really provide a place to keep the frags..i am in college :(...so i all i can do is hope a member will lend me there tank..one day i will have a tank big enought..one day..also it's been a long day..i just got 4 wisdom teeth removed..and i have a killer pain..then again percocet does make me happy.. :) hopefully i won't be addicted to it..sigh..

Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99%
97   1   0
coralcrazy said:
anyother requests..?
Can you bring my frag to brklyn ,lol

you can leave mine in a bag ,if it comes early ,try to keep it warm and maybe open the bag to let air in.otherwise ezee and i will see you by 930pm if that cool
do you have my cell?

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
of course deep..:) i think everone on this website has your cell..how could we not..its like knowing 911..i will give you a call deep on friday..i have class and then i am taking a train home..i live 5 mins away from GWB...so should not be a problem..the frags will be nice an warm..cause of heat packs.

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
Package is comming friday Michael i can drop off your coral at your house..lmk..thnxs...prob around 5:30-6:00 lmk..
GUYS!!..Just spoke to chris..He has an family death...something very big....he is taking an airplane to ship our package so i get it firday am........He said that he will replace any frags that didn't make it...so there you go....his stuff is great....so lets hope for the best..

Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99%
97   1   0
CC
what time are we meeting and what side of the GWB
Man im gonna get lost ,LOL

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
DEEPWATER said:
Man im gonna get lost ,LOL

Don't get lost with my cleaners!

Ronen =
smiley36.gif

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
Deep...we are meeting on the NY Side...of the GWB Bus Terminal...you guys owe me some $$$/frags for crossing the tolls :)...anyway...i posted on the first page at 10 P.M.

Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99%
97   1   0
coralcrazy said:
Deep...we are meeting on the NY Side...of the GWB Bus Terminal...you guys owe me some $$$/frags for crossing the tolls :)...anyway...i posted on the first page at 10 P.M.

:fight2: :fight2:..Its only 9 bux ,lol ,Il lgive 2 zoos polyps and some hair algea ..LOL

jking

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
LOL deep i was kidding about the toll haha..... or am i....don't worry DaRealDvs..sometimes stuff get stressed...during shipping..just wanted to put it out in the open if you are not happy with your frag he will replace it..this is a last resort thought.. :) all should be great..

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
Joe sorry man..i can't go to your place...traffic will be bad around the time i come..Plus i am gone in the Am on Saturday...i am basically comming home for dropping off the frags and a dentist appointment :(
Send an email to chris about your frags..sorry man.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: