• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Is anybody unable to pickup?
I'm in the situation where I'm unable to pickup on friday night (wont be out of work yet), but I could hold the corals for others.
I'm available in the mornings everyday though, I start work in the afternoon to late night. Only thing is that I realize most people seem to not be in Queens, but just thought I'd give an offer.
I have a spare tank with overflow box and only PC lighting. Also have eggcrates to raise it up off the ground and closer to the light. I can hook it up to my sump for my main tank.

Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
ezee said:
Coralcrazy,

I will try to hitch a ride with Ronen, next friday.

E

99% sure I will be able to drive that friday ,but it would be only after 8pm.
The best i can do is pick up the corals foranyone that lives by me or Ezee.
But i Can not hold coral for anyone ,srry i dont want to take that chance on my back :fishhit:

Ronen

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
my tank is fine for holding those corals...MH lighting and all..but the problem is i am located in the zipcode 08628..right now..i guess..i can buy several heating packs..and put the corals in a thermos box...but once again i am not held accountable if some ones piece doesn't make it.past friday night..

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
Okay guys..i am an idiot..i asked michael chu..already if he could hold the frags... :) so pick up will be at his place...i will call him again today..to confirm and post his address if it's okay with him...PS someone buy his 65 AGA aquarium...very nice tank..

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
ok this is a real bummer cause i have no clue how to get the frags from NJ,
i cant get there on friday...or actually any time....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: