• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Coralcrazy, can you post an expected timeline for this group buy? Shipping, delivery to you, initial pickup location and subsequent pickup location, for example. There are over 160 posts in this thread with much conflicting info. Thanks!

Deanos
Group buy participant

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
okay deanos..this is my first group buy...the package should be here next friday...i will bring the frags...to the GWB Bus Terminal around 10ish...for anybody who can't pick up...Michal Chu will hold your frags..Is that clear enought deanos?

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
okay guys..Great news..well i think it is...due to the setback chris has is going to give us 1 more polyp on our orders..or he will try...anyway better then nothing...PS..Package is going to be shipped tursday Via Fed-Ex Overnight...i should get it by friday..and will update with tracking info once available :)
once pacakage is recieve all frags into my tank for a couple of hours with MH lighting while i am in class then after class it will go into a cooler with 5-6 heat packs..should keep the guys nice and warm..

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
i will dump out all the water from the intransit trip..cause that is def bad stuff..i will put in my tank water...is that a good idea? or should i just keep them in that water.

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
coralcrazy said:
i will dump out all the water from the intransit trip..cause that is def bad stuff..i will put in my tank water...is that a good idea? or should i just keep them in that water.

I would like mine to be left in the original bag & be floated, if anything. It should be OK for a few hours more.
I don't want the corals to get too stressed going through different systems.

If you put them in your tank, you'll have to acclimate everyones corals.

Last edited:

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
DaReal..okay makes my life easier..i will just leave them in the bags.i just want to keep the bags warm by putting them in my tank while i am at class..then will transport them via cooler with heatpacks....

GUYS..I NEED A LIST OF WHO WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT..ON FRIDAY...PLEASE POST...Yes...Location of pick up will be at 10:30ish...at the GWB Bus Teminal Station...if people could tell me where they would like to meet in that area..you guys should prob have my cell...not hard to remeber...
201-788-8899...

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I'll be there....

Attachments

• wave.gif
    wave.gif
    489 bytes · Views: 72

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
You can actually take me out of the group buy. I emailed the seller and am getting it shipped directly to me because I dont know when I'll be able to go to NJ to pick it up since I can't make the meet. Thanks

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
GWB Terminal 10:30 ish...This list will be posted on the first page..once it is finished..
Michal Chu- i will stop by your house first to drop off your frags..plus anybody else who can't make it..please let me know if you can't make it guys..
Can Make it

DaRealDvs1
Deanos- owe ya 20$..hehe just to make sure i rem. to bring enought money..cause i got some stuff from deep :)
Ezee
Taino

Can't Make it
ming- already resolved
oceanrealm- picked up by ezee

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: