• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99%
97   1   0
I have to leave ,I Pmed you my cell ,If ineed to send more $$ LMK ill send when i get back
Thank you

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
DEEPWATER said:
Is this for frag swap pick up or pick by you?
Ronen, I am getting the corals on Friday night for everyone that can't get them with me at that time. You can pick them up from my place anytime over the weekend after 3pm on Saturday through 9pm Sunday night. I can hold them for you until another time if possible, and yes I could hold them to the frag swap but it will cost you a small frag of your frag as payment, ;) :D :party: :kiss: .

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
.......................and BTW when you come by my place you guys will get to see the frags that I am bringing to the fragswap, ;) :D .

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
60   0   0
solbby said:
Ronen, I am getting the corals on Friday night for everyone that can't get them with me at that time. You can pick them up from my place anytime over the weekend after 3pm on Saturday through 9pm Sunday night. I can hold them for you until another time if possible, and yes I could hold them to the frag swap but it will cost you a small frag of your frag as payment, ;) :D :party: :kiss: .
So friday nite is good ,and sat after 3 till 9pm ?
Can you pm your cell.
Ill still give you a frag if you like anything in my threads ,LMK :shhh: :thrash:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: