• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
ming said:
solbby: is saturday about midnight too late for you?
If so, I'll stick to sunday about noonish?
I would prefer Sunday. Saturday night about midnight I should be out having fun :chefico: :thrash: :smokin: .

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
okay guys...we have a problem..he didnt have all of the frags cut and healed..so he is shipping it out on next thursday..so i can get them next friday.i will then distribute if sol..is willing to take them next week.. :(..dam i was looking forward to my frags this week..

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
coralcrazy said:
okay guys...we have a problem..he didnt have all of the frags cut and healed..so he is shipping it out on next thursday..so i can get them next friday.i will then distribute if sol..is willing to take them next week.. :(..dam i was looking forward to my frags this week..

:screama:

:fishhit:

:lol:

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I can't do next week, I am going away on Thursday and not coming back until the following week. I am going to have to have a good friend now pick up my frags and I won't be around to help/hold anybody elses frags.

Sorry, but I have planned this trip for awhile (annual ski trip in Utah, :D )

Last edited:

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
coralcrazy said:
so solbby..is your friend picking up all the frags next week?
No. This person can only deal with just picking up my frags not taking care of everybody elses.

I am really sorry, if it was this week there would have been no problem on my end (I have the set up to store all the frags no problem), but at the end of next week I am not going to be around. I am not even sure if I can get the frags that I paid for now.

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
its not a problem..if all the people show up on friday night...i don't have the ability to hold corals for people unless they take a train down to Ewing...if anybody else can take solbby's place as a holder of the frags...PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: