• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

D

DEEPWATER

solbby said:
.......................and BTW when you come by my place you guys will get to see the frags that I am bringing to the fragswap, ;) :D .
When i come by your place to see your tank ,Im lining my pocket with water proof bags:Blurp: jking

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
See the big colony on the left side, it most certainly needs trimming along with many more, ;) !

Attachments

• Tank March2006.jpg
    Tank March2006.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 86

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
DEEPWATER said:
So friday nite is good ,and sat after 3 till 9pm ?
Can you pm your cell.
Ill still give you a frag if you like anything in my threads ,LMK :shhh: :thrash:
Ronen, Friday night is going to be on the upper west side of Manhattan (74th st and Broadway most likely).

Sat between 3 and 9 is just fine at my place in Brooklyn. As for frag trading I am open to trading, what to you have to trade at the moment?

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
108   0   0
solbby said:
Ronen, Friday night is going to be on the upper west side of Manhattan (74th st and Broadway most likely).

Sat between 3 and 9 is just fine at my place in Brooklyn. As for frag trading I am open to trading, what to you have to trade at the moment?

Got ya ,sat it is
Pm your cell and address ,,as far as trade ,what ever you see in my frag tanks.I dont have anythingin the main tank to frag off yet :happysad:

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
5$ for shipping... P.S. DEANOS...I am setting my nano-cube up exactly like your current tank right now..it will be a small version of your tank..it's stunning..

Last edited:

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Just so there is no confusion..... I said this to Ronen but it applies to all involved! :)
solbby said:
Ronen, I am getting the corals on Friday night for everyone that can't get them with me at that time. You can pick them up from my place anytime over the weekend after 3pm on Saturday through 9pm Sunday night. I can hold them for you until another time if possible, and yes I could hold them till the frag swap but it will cost you a small frag of your frag as payment, ;) :D :party: :kiss: .
My address:
231 President Street
Brooklyn NY 11231.

I am picking them up on the upper West side of Manhattan after 9pm. This was to help out CC the original group buy organizer. If you don't want me to touch your corals, i.e. hold them I won't but you need to work out something with CC. Whoever can't get them at that time with me but wants me to take their corals I will then take them and put them into my temporary tank until you pick them up.

ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Solbby,

You are actually pretty close to me. I might just go with you to the pick. I will be picking up for ocean realm and if Ronen wants me to I will pick up for him as well. What is your plan of departure?

E

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
ezee said:
Solbby,

You are actually pretty close to me. I might just go with you to the pick. I will be picking up for ocean realm and if Ronen wants me to I will pick up for him as well. What is your plan of departure?

E
I will be coming from work so if your going on Friday night you will have to meet us on the upper west side. I was planning on taking the subway home! :lol: maybe a taxi if it is too much to carry. But overall I hadn't yet thought that far, :scratchch :) :Thinking: .

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: