• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
Item was shipped today with a delivery date of the 20th. This means on friday I can meet you guys at FT to give whoever is going the units. I would prefer meeting you all at FT in one shot so lets say 7:00pm?

Fedex shipping ID = 494194365063505

John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
Sorry guys. I've been extremely sick the past week. Got strep throat and a double ear infection. Jim I will mail them today Friday sorry for the delay guys I have been in bed most of the week.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
John said:
Sorry guys. I've been extremely sick the past week. Got strep throat and a double ear infection. Jim I will mail them today Friday sorry for the delay guys I have been in bed most of the week.

No worries John. I hope you're feeling better. Sounds like you had the week from hell.

Look forward to hooking up the monitor. Have you had the opportunity to hook yours up? How's it work?

Thanks again John,
Russ

junglebase

Will always be a Newbie..
Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
I got mine hooked up. Thanks John and Kenny (he picked mine up). It is very convenient. Right now my readings hover from 170-180 going in, and 0 coming out. Does that sound accurate?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
John said:
wow you sure your tap water isin't sewage water? Mine comes in at 89-90

I knew someone, a long time ago, in another life :lol: , that had between 800 - 900 TDS input. He used to have to change filter cartridges about every 2-3 months. :shocked:

My input runs between 103-107. Mineral content and various solids vary from location to location. As long as the output is zero, it's all good.

swimmer

John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
saltyweeds, i've been on antibiotics now for 2 days so im not doing too bad. If you wanna come stop by or meet up PM me when your free and we'll work it out.

saltyweeds

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That's wierd, I sent a PM to ya yesterday around 2pm. I figured since you weren't feeling well that you weren't replying. I'll be free this weekend, but seriously get your rest. I've been w/o tds for a 8 months now so a couple of more weeks isn't a prob. Check your box and let me know if you got my msg.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: