• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

mdk888

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
John, I have also been trying to contact you to arrange a time for me to come pick up my tds meter. Please get back to me. Thanks.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
John,
It's been over two weeks since you said you'd send out the 4 TDS meters we (Jim 2, Alistair 1, and me 1) purchased. I don't think we've been unreasonable with our expectations for delivery. But this is a bit longer than I hoped for........without any communcation from you.

If you have no intention of sending them, just tell us and we won't expect to see them in the mail. You've left quite a few people hanging on this GB. If I am to chalk up $23 to a loss, then please keep my TDS meter with my blessings. If your intent is to send them, please do so, or be upfront with us and let us know when you can do it.

If you need more money to cover the shipping fees, let us know. Initially you said you'd take care of it. I don't expect you to pay for it. But I would just like to know where we stand with this GB.

I am speaking for myself here. I have not spoken to house or Alistair about their thoughts. If they want to address this, it is up to them. I don't want you to hold up their purchase because you're PO'd at me because of this post.

I appreciate you taking the time and making the effort to coordinate the GB. But dropping the ball before everyone gets their purchases is no better than taking our money and not placing the order at all.

Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
House of Laughter said:
Just looked over my paypal account - payment sent April 15th - I am done with this group buy.

John, Please check your paypal account and respond to the resolution center

Thanks,

Jim

My payment was sent to you April 12th. I am also done with this group buy.

John, Please check your paypal account and respond to the resolution center for me as well.

I'm tired of thanking you already,
Russ

John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
Guys please accept my deepest appologies. I did not mean for this to take so long and I totally see where your coming from it shouldnt have taken me this long to ship out. Im not looking to make enemys here but I did ship it out yesterday I am truly sorry for this hassle i've caused you guys as for everyone else they were all delivered and for the most part everyone seems happy sorry i dropped the ball here. Please know you will have the tds meters soon I mark my word on that. :headache:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: