• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Premium Aquatics

Marine Depot

Aqua Direct

Aquatic Eco-Systems

Marine and Reef (these guys are better on the 1100)

Reef Geek (these guys are better on the 1100 also)

Just a few. Anybody who'd like to direct me to the 'better pricing' I'd be happy to oblige. I'm not committed to any of these vendors. I also don't see where the prices are more expensive. Maybe I'm missing something :duh:

The pricing in the first post is straight from PA. I have no doubt they'll match the best $'s we get from anyone else. This is not a commitment from you guys. Just looking to get an idea of how many and which ones we need to inquire about. I can negotiate pricing better with more realistic counts.

swimmer

Last edited:
S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
i'll go in for 2-2600's same as everyone els no def committed but you i i need them russ

druluv

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
For this group buy I can do better than All that were listed. If I can get 6 quantity for each of the the pumps. I have been real busy with my store, so the person who organizes get an extra 10% off all products.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
druluv said:
For this group buy I can do better than All that were listed. If I can get 6 quantity for each of the the pumps. I have been real busy with my store, so the person who organizes get an extra 10% off all products.

At this time I don't know what the quantities will be. 6 of each might be a stretch. However, feel free to post your pricing here and we can make a group buy group decision. I only coordinate, I don't dictate. :biggrin:

swimmer

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
druluv said:
masterswimmer - Do a tally and I'll see what I can do. I 'll give you the 10% off of anything you want. Thanks

I'd love to give you a tally. Unfortunately everyone is waiting on prices. Catch 22 here. Give us your best shot upfront and lets see what happens.

Thanks,
swimmer

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
masterswimmer said:
Druluv if you'd like to quote some prices to me, please do so. Any other MR REGISTERED vendor that would like to quote a price, feel free. I will only deal with a MR paid REGISTERED vendor.

This is a group buy and the prices I listed above are from an online source. The prices from what I saw were competetive. If we can do better, then it works for me.

swimmer

Can a MR REGISTERED vendor provide us with prices on SEIOs? This thread is STNing. :headache:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Deanos said:
Can a MR REGISTERED vendor provide us with prices on SEIOs? This thread is STNing. :headache:

Ditto. I can provide the prices in the first thread for all those interested. However, everyone complained that they were too high. I haven't seen anyone come forward with better pricing. I am willing to move forward with the pricing as quoted if everyone wants to go that route.

Remember, this is a GB and I am not making anything on this. I am coordinating this as a member, not a vendor.

swimmer

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
SEIO's:

620 - $32
820 - $45
1100 - $58
1500 - $60
2600 - $70

this is what i can do on pricing,LMK if it works for you guys
SEIO's:

on e the smaller pump i really dont have too much play to reduce the price any more ,on the bigger i have more play ,,IF ,,and IF we get more then 12 of any then i can reduce the price a bit more .

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
DEEPWATER said:
and IF we get more then 12 of any then i can reduce the price a bit more .

Are you referring to 12 of one particular model? Or 12 total? We currently have 13 total being requested. Thanks for stepping up Ronen.
The other MR dry good vendors seem to have wigged out :rolleyes:

swimmer

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
masterswimmer said:
Are you referring to 12 of one particular model? Or 12 total? We currently have 13 total being requested. Thanks for stepping up Ronen.
The other MR dry good vendors seem to have wigged out :rolleyes:

swimmer

srry for the misunderstanding Russ ,,Its 12 of one particular pump :headache:

the prices WILL also may cover the shipping cost ,all depends on how many pumps ew have to order at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: