• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
masterswimmer said:
Ronen, it seems pickup/delivery is an issue for those of us north of the city. What do you propose? I know I'll send payment asap when I know this is worked out. I believe Craig and Steve will do the same.

swimmer

Well ,it can be given to anyone at tonys poker game ,or to someone that will get them to jim or to dacemans place ,,,It will take about week to get them in ,with thh pp transfer and shipping

oh BTW i forgot the shipping cost ,usally about $20 for everything

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Craig said:
make that 3 now :wink1:
Paypal sent

Where did you send payment to ,Ronenlevy1214@hotmail ?

i dont see it in my PP account

I see it in my Gmail account and it ask to click on the link to complete transfer ...Last time i did that ,the person got my passwords and you know:headache: :headache:
LMK

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
DEEPWATER said:
Well ,it can be given to anyone at tonys poker game ,or to someone that will get them to jim or to dacemans place ,,,It will take about week to get them in ,with thh pp transfer and shipping

oh BTW i forgot the shipping cost ,usally about $20 for everything

Ronen, any update on how the northern members can get their SEIO's? I'd like to wrap up the paypal's by tomorrow so you can place the order on Monday.

Thanks for your efforts,
swimmer

post 62 ,,:biggrin:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Not sure how I missed that post Ronen, but I did. :banghead:
Since we don't know how many people are going to finally end up ordering these, how do you want to split the shipping? Can we just see how many eventually order them and then split the shipping with cash when we pickup?

Russ

edit: If you can also post who you've received paypal from I'll update the first post with "PAID" next to those names.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
masterswimmer said:
Hey guys, we'll be placing this order on Monday. Please forward your paypal payments to Ronen by tomorrow night so we can finalize this order.

Thanks,
swimmer

ok ,it seems that you 4 are the only seriius one ,,

Mods PLease close this thread

RUSS
FRANK
CRAIG
ARRON

are the only ones that paid ,,it will be ordered this week ,and shoud get here this week as well if not next week ,keep you updated on the other thread

Ronen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: