• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
I can't give firm pricing with shipping till I have a good tally.

If I can find better pricing I'll update. But these are at least a start.

SEIO's:

620 - $32
820 - $45
1100 - $58
1500 - $60
2600 - $70

masterswimmer:
SEIO 1500
qty. 1

Deanos:
SEIO 1100
qty. 2

SEIO 1500
qty. 1

Aaron:
SEIO 620
qty. 1

Joseney21:
SEIO 1500
qty. 2

Steveo:
SEIO 2600
qty. 2

ECFENCING (Ernie):
SEIO 1100
qty. 2

FRY (Frank):
SEIO 620
qty. 1

Craig (Craig :biggrin: ):
SEIO 1100
qty. 2

Cumulative totals:
620 - 2
820 -
1100 - 6
1500 - 4
2600 - 2

Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
charile1 said:
Is this GB through Druluv? I just placed a order for a 620.

No it isn't.

Druluv if you'd like to quote some prices to me, please do so. Any other MR REGISTERED vendor that would like to quote a price, feel free. I will only deal with a MR paid REGISTERED vendor.

This is a group buy and the prices I listed above are from an online source. The prices from what I saw were competetive. If we can do better, then it works for me.

swimmer

Last edited:

DRENALYN9

HALF-A-FLIP
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I Am Running A Rr 65gall Reef With A Mag 9.5 . I Have Good Water Current But Not Everywhere, What Pumps Or Pump Would You Recemend?

And When Is The Order Going To Be Put In.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
I'll put the order in when we have accomodated as many members as possible. I'm not in a rush.

In a 65 I would use a couple of SEIO 1500's. I'm guessing you're using your Mag 9.5 as your return.
The 1500 I'm ordering will be the second one I'm putting in my 75. Hope that helps. BTW, I'm also using a Mag 9.5 as my return.

swimmer

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Russ: What do you recommend for a 70? I have two 620's right now and the flow is gentle. I don;t have any sps and don't plan on it for this tank. Was thinking about the 820's but will defer to your recommendation. I'll order two of what you think would be good.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
I had a 620 in my 16g nano. The flow was too weak in a 16! I upped that one to an 820, much better (in the 16).

I would still use a minimum of two 1100's in your 70. Of course it's up to you. You have to keep in mind that the SEIO's have a very wide spread flow pattern. They are nothing like a MJ, which is like a fire hose.

swimmer

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
masterswimmer said:
No it isn't.

Druluv if you'd like to quote some prices to me, please do so. Any other MR REGISTERED vendor that would like to quote a price, feel free. I will only deal with a MR paid REGISTERED vendor.

This is a group buy and the prices I listed above are from an online source. The prices from what I saw were competetive. If we can do better, then it works for me.

swimmer

So sry i cant help you russ ,Not a REGISTERED vendor ,,,althou it can be ordered alot cheaper :wink1:

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
masterswimmer said:
I can't give firm pricing with shipping till I have a good tally.

If I can find better pricing I'll update. But these are at least a start.

Russ, any luck with better pricing? My hesitation was due to the currently listed prices, which in some cases are more expensive than online. Granted we may save on shipping, but that's being negated by the higher prices.

I'm interested in 2 M1100s or M1500s, btw.:Up_to_som

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: