• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I am ordering the African Radiant Wrasse from Liveaquaria.com. They are $45 each. They are hard to come buy and are rarely seen in the hobby. The waitlist has been from 9 months-18 months. Once they are gone they might not be back in stock for a while.

I am ordering for a thusday delivery. Pick-up is in Brooklyn. They eat Acro eating flatworms and other pests. Here is the link.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=361

Please let me know if you want in on this order. pick-up must be on the date of delivery and payment is expected the same day as well.

Thanks,

Kasei

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
This is the wrasse that they were using to get rid of the infestation of acro eating flatworms in Europe in their tanks. There is a thread all about it on RC that I had read a while ago.

Kasei

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Kasei, i'm down for one, I'm concerned about it jumping though.

I'll have to work on my hood.

I have no car so if Jim can get them that would work for me as far as getting delivery of it. thanks guys for doing another rare fish GB :)

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
The order has been placed. It will be here on Thursday after 11am. I will inform everyone about delivery and pick-up.

Thanks,

Kasei

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I just paired mine up. They look cool together. As soon as the other one went into the tank it found its friend and they dont seperate at all. In fact the first one is teaching the new one what to eat and where to get it.

Very cool indead.

Kasei

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
DSCN0909.JPG

DSCN0912.JPG

Tired going to lay down now...

Kasei

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: