paypal.gif
sent for 1/2 cyclopeeze and 1/2 pe mysis

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Alright everyone - spoke to the people at cyclopeeze and they have all the stuff we need - just waiting for a final count fo those who have paid and those who haven't - I can't order unless you have paid or made arrangements to pay. Once that is finalized, I'll place the order which will further define final price (more gets cheaper price).

That being said - THIS GROUP BUY WILL END THIS COMING SUNDAY so I can place the order for Monday with Wednesday delivery.

By Monday or Tuesday I should have a final final price per gram and will estimate your cost - keep in mind - your final cost rely's on the weight of the block and may be a couple dollar swing one way or the other.

LMK if anyone has any questions - paid list is updated now.

House

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
pp sent right now

ARG forgot to PP you fees. ill pay you cash for the fees @ swap sry jim.

Last edited:

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
All,

I have updated the first post to the best I can remember - thanks to everyone who replied to my PM and halped me get back on track.

If I missed you, or misrepresented you in your total order, please let me know so I can adjust by tomorrow. I'll be ordering by Noon.

Thanks again everyone and this group buy is officially closed.

House

junglebase

Will always be a Newbie..
Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
Jim

I just left a voicemail for you, in response to your pm. I would like 1/2 Cyclopeeze and 1/2 Mysis, if possible.... if you can't do it, i understand...

Thanks
Alex

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
All,

WhooooHoooo! Very excited!!!

Ok here is the deal - I was able to get the prices down based on our volume purchase and are as follows:

Cyclopeeze - is $35 per block with the standard block at 750g - which is .046666 cents per gram

Mysis E. Pacifica - $22.50 per block with the standard block at 2800g which is .008 cents per gram.

Shipping - is flat rate at $2 per person/order

Now - what will happen is the blocks will come in at varried sizes and I'll assign a block to a person - once I have done that, the TOTAL ACTUAL cost will be defined and you will owe me a couple of bucks or I'll likely owe you, since we have a reduced price on each block.

Delivery is scheduled for this week, Friday.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Jim

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: