madhouse

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
doh.. too bad i didnt want one back when this order was going around...
i add up everything in cart from premium aquatics.. comes up to like $303 !! ACJR + TEMP +DC8 + PH + Serial Port / Cable + Cal Fluids

you guys saved alot on this order.. ill have to wait for the next one now :(

charile1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Don't forget the free shipping. :)

You only need 6 people to get the discount. I can think of 4 members including yourself that are interested. Maybe you should start a new gb?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0

Wow Dean. That's a sweet price. The only things not included with that model are the serial port (I have it on mine and don't use it) and the pH probe. Ordering the pH probe will still only bring it up to $235. Nice find.

If there are 7 others that want one, we might be willing to get one for our sps propagation system for our Westchester facility. Any takers?

swimmer & house

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
No problem crox. Just curious if you'll be using the serial port connection. Most people I know have them, but never use them.

That being the case, the reefhut ACjr is $199.99 + $41.99 for the pH probe. The total comes to $241.98 vs. $287.00

That's a $45 difference. Well worth it in my book.

Updated list:

House of Fish
grisha

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
No problem crox. Just curious if you'll be using the serial port connection. Most people I know have them, but never use them.

That being the case, the reefhut ACjr is $199.99 + $41.99 for the pH probe. The total comes to $241.98 vs. $287.00

That's a $45 difference. Well worth it in my book.

Updated list:

House of Fish
grisha

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=49_107_62&products_id=1567

the reefhut is only $15 cheapper and IMO is not worth it the hassle to prepare a GB.:idea:

williec

One day I'll get it right
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Neptune JR

At Custom Aquatic You can get a Jr with serial port, back light,temp. probe and standed PH probe 2 packs 7.0 and 2 packs 10.0 calibration fliud and shipping for $143.72 .When you go to place your order on their site it says back order but they are in stock I just recieved my on 5-17-07 or you can ask for John.see how much for a Dc8 group buy.Willie

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: