cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
charile1, the newer models cost the same? I rather have the "old look" controller if they raise the price on the combo.

Ming or Nsr250NYC, can one of you pick up mine and deliver it to me? I will pay your delivery fees in SPS frags:)

NRA223

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
charile1, the newer models cost the same? I rather have the "old look" controller if they raise the price on the combo.

Ming or Nsr250NYC, can one of you pick up mine and deliver it to me? I will pay your delivery fees in SPS frags:)

I can bring it to you, if you want. I'm not looking for an SPS:ANYWORD: , my tank ain't ready for them anyway. I'm always out on Long Island.

charile1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0

It's the same price.

You are one block away from me and you want someone to deliver it to you? :D

charile1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Ok, the order has been placed. They are still out of stock but PA has let me place the order in advance so no one can jump in front of us. I'll let you all know when its shipped.

charile1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Email from PA:

Sorry, I thought I emailed you yesterday. Neptune told us yesterday would be end of this week before they ship to us, so looking at us getting them end of next week. I'm sorry this is taking so long.

If you anyone has to cancel just let me know what to subtract and you'll still get your discount even if bunch of people back out.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: