Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
good luck...there are many wild "supermans" out there. Ever since the real superman became so popular, any wild monti that was blue with red polyps were sold as supermans..Not many hold the true color as well as the "LE Superman" I've had both and the wild ones i had were never as nice.

not saying that there is no chance of it being as nice, but it already looks like the blue is fading, which happened to me w/ my wild supermans...They never held the color like the aquacultured "LE" version...See how it is more of a purple than a blue? They are calling it a superman because they want to sell it for more money.

Last edited:

kigs

<3 palytoxin
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
the so called "LE" superman montiporas tend to be a lot brighter than the wild ones when you compare them next to each other...that colony does look nice though, if you can get it for 9.99 :)

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i got a wild one that size from Dr. Mac for $40 so i wouldn't bid over that for it because that is the going price for the wild "superman".

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: