Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i will email her today if they can't do a saturday delivery i won't be able to have the shipment sent to my house. Sorry but i can't take off work to be home for a weekday shipment.

wes

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Mingwei just emailed me back and wants to know if there is anyway someone can accept delivery on Thursday or Friday. They do not like to ship on fridays for saturday delivery.

If anyone can be home to accept a delivery please speak up because I can not take off work to accept the delivery on a weekday.

-Wes

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
nice but that means orders will have to be in very soon so they can ship tommorrow. Do you keep SPS? Reason I ask is I can't make it in to the city during the week.

wes

grisha

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
there only three of us with the solid interest to order. i have a couple pms with the interest from drperetz and couple others... guys if you made up your mind please speak up now on this thread and arrange your requests with atlantis. if we order tonight (and pay) we will be ok for mikes house (wes ,mshur sps system is the best i have seen in brooklyn)....im fine with the next week order too... my original interest was to get a small order with a free shipping

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
lets get the order in tonight then so i can pick up my frags at the swap.

I'll call them tonight and pay for my stuff

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i dont know i just called and he answered. He is going to call me back he is taking another order.

Im gonna order my stuff. Did anyone else put their order in yet?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: