grisha

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Hi guys
there was a talks on ordering from www.atlantisaquarium.net few weeks ago...
im placing my order very soon and i would like to see if there is an interest from others....
check out their order page for discounts and shipping information ...

also it was an opinion here on MR that atlantis dont hold frags for online online orderss ....i spoke with the owner and he assured me that this could be only misunderstanding in the past .....
i do not target a big order and few guys with the solid understanding of online shopping is good enough :biglaugh:

grisha

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Mike anytime we get together...
guys ...
most of the prices is way too high for most people...but some times you just gotta have THAT morph

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Let me just say previous MR group buys from Atlantis were screwed up by MR members. So please deal with atlantis with utmost respect. I've been to the store and they're great people.

B

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Grisha,

i'll buy a sunset monti and the tyree pink lemonade if available. Let me know how u want to handle payment/pickup etc.

Wes

grisha

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
hey wes
i was waiting for you man .... you can email them to reserve it for you for manhattan order .. i m gonna call them and email as well

grisha

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
chief
people who wants to order should post best case scenario for them ......ofcouse fast pick up is the best for ppl with sps orders,,

grisha

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
it does not matter for me when we will set the delivery date .. shout your best time guys .....may be some one with the better location can get the delivery

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
grisha,

Several frags I like are available. I am thinking about spending $200. Will that be enough for the free shipping? If we have the choice of paying shipping or buying more stuff i would rather buy more stuff ;)

Wes

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Grisha,

If my place is easier for people to get to we can have it sent to my place on saturday and people can either pick up at my place saturday or i can bring to the swap on sunday. Let me know what you want to do..

Nano-d,

For payment you order your stuff thru atlantis and tell them it's for the manhattan reefs group order. Everything will get shipped together and that's where the savings comes into play. Free shipping if order is over $500 i think we hit that if you order $150 worth.

Wes

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: