dragonwrasse

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Bryan

Put me down for 7L. I definitely want some red ones, but couldn't quite tell which of the remaining ones are red. I also don't have internet access over the weekend. Can you go ahead and just pick one out for me? I'll also email you this message.

Thanks.

L

logicalreef

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
SUMMARY AS OF 1:00pm 1/30/03

DallasNYC - $85.00 - PAID
SWW1268 - $62.50 - NOT PAID
The Great Rupert - $67.50 - NOT PAID
House of Laughter - $30.00 - NOT PAID
DragonWrasse - $43.00 - NOT PAID

TOTAL at $288.00

S

Satchmo

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I'm in for 5s, 10s, & 15s.

$45 even? Bryan, I'll be emailing you to make sure there are still available and make arrangements to pay.

L

logicalreef

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Hey Satch, yes $45.00 is correct and I'll put you down for the 3 you listed.

SUMMARY AS OF 2:10pm 1/30/03

SWW1268 - $62.50 - NOT PAID
The Great Rupert - $67.50 - NOT PAID
House of Laughter - $30.00 - NOT PAID
DragonWrasse - $43.00 - PAID
Satchmo - $45.00 - NOT PAID

TOTAL at $333.00

UPDATE ON PIECES SPOKEN FOR :
1L, 9L, 11s, 3L, 18L, 2s, 3s, 18s, 8L, 5L, 15L, 20L, 6s, 14s, 7L, 5s, 10s, 15s

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
bryan how do you have me down for 67 dollars? i asked for 5l 15l and 20l shouldn't that be 52.50? did I also ask for a small one too?

I updated all the pictures. if somone pays 217 dollars they can have ALL the remaining frags. that's less than 10 dollars a frag.

[ January 30, 2003, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: The Great Rupert ]

L

logicalreef

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Hey TG, no problem, I was just protecting that 4th small piece for you until I knew definitely if it was a go on that one or not
Didn't want you hunting me down!

SUMMARY AS OF 5:10pm 1/30/03

SWW1268 - $62.50 - NOT PAID **
The Great Rupert - $52.50 - PAID
House of Laughter - $30.00 - NOT PAID**
Satchmo - $45.00 - NOT PAID**

TOTAL at $318.00

breakdown is $310.00 of that for the zoos and $8.00 of it for an add on for Dragonwrasse.

[ January 30, 2003, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: logicalreef ]

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
everyone should know that pay pal will be temporaraly shut down tonight.

The PayPal site will be taken down for maintenance tonight. The site will be unavailable from 11:00 PM to 3:00 AM Pacific Time. Thank you for your patience.
so don't go nuts tonight. it will be up at midnight I guess.

L

logicalreef

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Good call on the Paypal alert Mark. :cool:

As long as those marked NOT PAID are caught up by tomorrow night, I'll know not to list them.

I'm trying to stay as up on the updates as possible.

Thanks guys, Bryan

[ January 30, 2003, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: logicalreef ]

L

logicalreef

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Yeah, sorry Mark, had just been writing KEvin when I replied earlier..all fixed

SUMMARY AS OF 6:40pm 1/30/03

SWW1268 - $62.50 - NOT PAID **
House of Laughter - $30.00 - NOT PAID**
Satchmo - $85.00 - PAID
TOTAL at $358.00

breakdown is $310.00 of that for the zoos and $8.00 of it for an add on for Dragonwrasse.

$40.00 for add on for Kevin

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
A Summary of the Deal

- Thanks to TG, P.5 of this thread has the photos of the frags with our discounts. Small = $15. Large = $17.50. First come, first served, so you should let [email protected] know now. You'll also need to paypal him for these by Friday, 1/31.

- Bryan will be posting MORE pics on his site this weekend.
- Check out zoos and let Bryan know what else you want by Wednesday, 2/5. First come, first served! Mention the Manhattan Reef group buy when you order.
- Bryan will let us know how much more we owe by Monday, 2/10. Send payments to Bryan by Tuesday, 2/11.
- Bryan will let us know if we're good to go on Wednesday, 2/12 and ship on Friday, 2/14. He'll be shipping overnight with Saturday morning delivery. He's paying for shipping! so thank him for this great deal.
- Meeting at Crakeur's office in Manhattan on Saturday, 2/15, at noon. Address will be sent out once payments are finalized.

This is coming together very nicely. I look forward to our meeting.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Kinda bummed, but should have expected it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be out of town on that weekend - Heading to the Alamo for a conference.

I am also sort of dissappointed, though, as yesterday was the first that I heard it was going down this week for Feb 14th delivery and I was told today that my payment is due tomorrow - not really fair, not to mention I won't be in town that weekend. What ever happened to March?

I am going to have to bail (not my style, but given the circmstances I don't have many choices.. ) know I am not going to make anyone sad about that so, next time for sure.

Sorry Mark.

Jim

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
what's wrong with delivering it february 8th? wouldn't it make a lot of sence to have it the same day as the sps frags deal? house if the reason you won't be able to be in this deal is because you don't have mone in your pay pal account I can make the payment. Plus if you give me a ride I will give you the money I would have paid for public transit which is a significant amount5 of your order.

I think it's in everyone's interest to have both group deals on the same day in the same place. some people are in both deals so it would save them time. Also you will have a chance to meet people you wouldn't know otherwise.

L

logicalreef

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Hey Jim, sorry to hear you'll be out of town...I'm sure one of the guys would keep your pieces happy for you until you returned. But, I'll take you off list unless I hear differently.

SUMMARY AS OF 7:10am 1/31/03

SWW1268 - $62.50 - PAID
Satchmo - $85.00 - PAID
TOTAL at $328.00

breakdown is $280.00 of that for the zoos +

$8.00 for an add on for Pete.

$40.00 for add on for Kevin

C

Crakeur

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
my office can be used on the 8th (as far as I know that is, will have to check with the wife first).

If you want patrick to ship here too,, that is fine as well.

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What a tangled web we've weaved.
bang.gif

I'd love to have the meeting on the 8th at Crakeur's at noon. It'll save time and I don't have to explain myself to the wife twice. I had actually thought about the idea, but since I didn't know Josh, he wasn't part of this deal, and I don't know how big his apartment is, I didn't pursue it.

BUT since $$$ have already been spent and plans have already been made, all the sellers and buyers would need to agree on the change before we can make them. This is because it'll mean less selling time for Bryan, the Union Square people would now have to go to Crakeur's office, the Logical Reef buyers would have to move their plans one week earlier, etc.

I don't know who the SPSFrag buyers are because if we're all the same guys, this ought to be a no brainer and I'm wasting my time with this post. House, would you please post a summary with the participants on the other thread? If you don't mind, it might help.

SO, if one person disagrees with the change, we will need to keep the plans as it is. I think that would be fair to all.

To all the participants, please post your vote. Vote YES, to change the Logical Reef group buy to 2/8 at Crakeur's at noon. Or, vote NO, to keep the two group buys separate. If you want to remain anonymous, you can PM me. If you don't vote, then your opinion won't be considered.

Nobody died and made me God, so these are my thoughts, please post yours. Thanks

[ January 31, 2003, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: SWW1268 ]

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Rup Stev et al',

It wasnt my intention to make a big deal out of this, I would love to get the frags - I definatley have the cash in paypal - just that I will be in San Antonio Texas on the 14 -17th and don't want my corals acclimated twice. Just my preference.

I will go along with the same day if everyone is willing to make it work - if not, no big deal either - I can always jump on another order another time.

So, don't lose sleep over making that dae the same, I just can't do it the wekend of the 15th and all of you can - no harm no foul.

I will keep my eye on this and if it aterializes, for the 8th (or any other date that works) I am in!

Thanks for understanding!

Jim

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: