SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
No, you didn't go out of bounds at all. I don't think I was clear. I just didn't know if he would hold on to a one of a kind item or not. I thought maybe he needed you to give him a deposit up front. For the frags, he's just going to sell us whatever frags we wanted. They're not uniquely listed on his site.

Any way, he told me the clam you wanted was sold. Do you have another clam you're interested in? Also, what frag do you want?

Steve

Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I'll hold off on the clam for now. Nothing really jumps out at me. But I'd still love to get 2 frags. I like the Acropora Yongei and the Blue Tipped Acropora Tizardi.

How much does it work out going in on the group buy?

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The price is going to be whatever the price that's listed on his site minus 15% then add on shipping. Shipping will be divided equally among all of us. Patrick said he may give us some more freebies depending on the size of our order.

I will keep a list of who wants what and send it to SPSFrag.com to reserve the items. From 9/3 to 9/11, we will all individually sent our payment to Patrick. On Friday, 9/12, he will ship our stuff to my place in Queens. On Saturday, 9/13, everybody will come to my place to pick their stuff up.

Sounds good to everybody?

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Here's where we're at so far:

Peter
- $25 Acropora Nasuta
- $25 Yellow / Green Table Colony
Rich
- $35 Green w/purple rim cap
- $25 orange cap
- $18 Acropora Yongei
Neo_TA
- $18 Acropora Yongei
- $25 Blue Tipped Acropora Tizardi
Nick
- $45 blue millepora
- $25 Acropora Sarmentosa
- $12 coral glue
Steve
- $25 Acropora Sarmentosa
- $20 pink/green milli
Jason
- $35 Green w/purple rim cap
- $29 Yellow Leather
-----------
$362

Not bad, huh?

S

Stix

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Steve,
Great group buy man! So what kind of deals do we have so far from Patrick? 15% off? Free shipping? Let me know before you finalize the order because 15% off and free shipping may just make me add some more stuff to my order :D
-Nick

S

Stix

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Oh and also Steve, I just noticed that my corals on SPSfrags.com say "Sold Out". Is that because I bought them or are they not even available for me?
-Nick

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So far, the deal is 15% off the frags, 25% off the 1st grade crocea clams, 15% off the electric grade crocea clams, and some freebies, which is some extra frags, depending on the size of the order. I figure we'll split whatever we get. I'll ask again about the shipping, but with 6 of us so far, it shouldn't be too bad.

I have been reserving our frags with him as soon as I know about them. So, I think he's updating the site because of our order.

He's going to be away for a while, that's why we're not meeting until 9/13. Anyone else interested, let me know.

[ August 24, 2003, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: SWW1268 ]

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
If possible I would like to add 1 frag of the pink w/ green millipora to my order and 1 frag of the green millipora

-Rich

[ August 28, 2003, 05:31 AM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Add me in

Acropora Sarmentosa (theres 1 left) please resreve it for me

Pink w/ green polyp Millepora

Acropora Valenciennesi

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is off topic but Houseoflaughter please email me i got hit with a virus last week and lost all my contact info so i no longer have yoru email address.

Sorry for the offtopic post guys

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
sounds good, i acutally sent him an email myself asking him to put the frags i wanted on hold for teh manhattanreefs group buy i hope that didnt complicate things.

Let me know when he gets back to you and if any of the stuff i wanted wasnt available anymore.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: