SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Can everyone take a look at SPSFrags.com and email me with what they're interested in?

Also, are you folks interested in ordering stuff from anywhere else?

I'm also thinking about placing the order on 9/5 and having the pick up at my home in Queens on 9/6. If the dates are good for everyone and we can have everything organized by then, then that's what we can do.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
For anyone that lost livestock during the blackout, remember to get a fresh batch of critters!

Crabs and snails are typically the first things to die from oxygen deprivation. Don't forget to stock up or you will be dealing with algae soon.

I wish I could get in on the order, but I will be in Belize on my honeymoon.
thumb.gif

Take care.

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've contacted Patrick and he says he'll give us 15% off our order!

Also, we may need to change the pick up date to 9/13. I'll let everyone know once I find out. Would that matter to anyone?

S

stealyourhouse

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
How about a group buy for Inland Aquatics?

I know that a lot of us have lost fish here, and they have a great selection of captive raised fish and corals. They seem a bit pricey, but it's worth it to support an organization like theirs.

Marc

[ August 20, 2003, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: stealyourhouse ]

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
SPSFrags.com does not have critters. He has SPS, zoos, and other soft corals. He's offering us 15% off and possible other freebies depending on the size of our order. The date would also have to be changed to Saturday, 9/13, for pick up.

There was also a suggestion for www.justphish.com. Is anybody else interested in eithr justphish or inlandaquatics.com? If there is interest, we can always set up another thread.

Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in a clam from SPSfrags.com possibly a frag also. I like A26 the crocea clam. Let me know what I need to do.
I also need about 20 lbs of live rock so I'd be willing to join in an order from justfish.com.

Thanks Don

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Don,

Since the clam is one of a kind, you should send a note to Patrick at [email protected]. He may need either the payment or a deposit to hold the clam for you. I've also sent him a note to check on availablility and to reserve the clam and frags.

Ray,

Good idea.

Steve

[ August 21, 2003, 08:05 AM: Message edited by: SWW1268 ]

Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry I didn't mean to go outside the bounds of the group buy. If you were to put me down for one clam and 1 frag. I trust that they will be of good quality, and just let me know how who and when to pay and pick stuff up. Forgive me this would be my first group buy.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: