IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
How much off the Maxima and Hippopus Clams? If we get 15% off the maximas I'd like A22.

I might want some millepora too, but I'm waiting to see.

[ August 30, 2003, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: joetbs ]

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
joetbs,

Patrick confirmed the 15% discount on the clam you wanted and has reserved it for you.

Jackson, Wedfr, and House, your orders have been reserved too.

Steve

[ September 01, 2003, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: SWW1268 ]

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Folks, this is where we're at. The "deal" has remained constant. We're getting 15% off the frags, 25% off the 1st grade crocea clams, 15% off the electric grade crocea clams, and some extra frags for us to split. So far, we're getting about $800 worth of stuff without the discounts.

We'll be splitting the shipping evenly. So far, it's the 12 of us and shipping is $123.25. This may change as more people/items are added.

I've created a spreadsheet to track our stuff. This will be our "bill" and I'll send it out this Friday night. That's when this group buy will close. Payment needs to be sent to Patrick by Tues, 9/9. He accepts PayPal using [email protected].

We're meeting on Saturday, 9/13, at my place in Queens for the pick up. I'll send out my address via email, so please make sure I have it. It'll be Saturday morning delivery, so the meeting will be at 11:00 AM. This ought to be fun.

Any questions, please let me know.

Steve

[ September 02, 2003, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: SWW1268 ]

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Stupid question - who do we pay shipping? Are we going to have any frag swapping there?

I'd also like to add Z37 to my order.

And steve, thanks for the zoos. Pete passed them on, they're already splitting.

joe

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
OK, I placed Zoo Z37 in your order. Shipping will be included in the bill that I'm going to send out tonight.

You're welcome! Which zoos did you get?

Trading is welcome on Sunday if someone wants to set something up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: