• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
I won I really really won. I can't wait for my empty snail shell. :D I would prefer a medium to large one if thats possible. One of my hermits is gonna have a brand spankin' new home!

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
thanks, I can't wait.
make sure they are all 2005, don't try and sneak in any 2004's or 2003's in on me. and none of those funny canadian pennies either.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Originally posted by jhale:
hey guys,
I called liveaquaria, all the sale prices end thursday night. new sales start on friday.
this means I have to call the order in on thursday afternoon.
please get the money to me by thurday morning. I'm going to pm everyone the info and my phone numbers.
thanks,
Jonathan
Reef Guy: Jonathan posted this msg on 5/9/05. Maybe next time.

Dean

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
jhale, I remember seeing a huge snail shell in your tank :rolleyes: .. Kris hope you don't pick that for your hermit.. LOL.. If you do, I would love to see a hermit that big :D :D

[ May 13, 2005, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: ctxmonitor ]

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
that would be one giant hermit.
I did not say you get to pick a shell from my tank:rolleyes:
I have plenty that are out of the water.
actually I have like 50 snail shells from the last reeftopia group buy. that's how many did not make it :(

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
yes.
guys I have the tracking numbers for the shipments, if you want them please email me, do not pm me. I can't deal with the slow pm's right now.
I will post here when the shipments arrive.
I'm going to bed early tonight, so don't freak out if I don't email you back at 2 in the morning.

remember I will not be here wednesday or thursday, so please try and be here tomorrow to pick up your stuff.

thanks.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: