snarkys

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm confused - Besides pm autoponicz, do I also have to email Andrew @ [email protected]?

If you are on the list there is no need for this.

However if there are any stragglers that want to join they can just email Andrew. You can do this all the way up to the last day of the promotion but the order must be submitted on or before Monday the 24th. Please create an account before emailing the request because we can not upgrade an account that doesn't exist : )

Looks like it will be Monday (17th) to Monday (24th). I'm glad you took advantage of this promotion , it's a great deal.

I look forward to seeing all the orders from Manhattan next week: )

Thanks , Ryan

autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
inkblue you are already on the list...i have been keeping record of all the people that pm'ed me.....due to keeping others info anonymous...im not going to post the list.

so from tomorrow and on....anyone that hasnt pm me can email [email protected]

and starting next week...evryone can sign on to thier accounts and see if its updated....i double checked evryone on my pm's...so all should be well.....
but if worse case scenario....you can email andrew and get your account updated...we have a week...so plenty of time to make your orders...

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Jim, make it clear when you send them the list. People will continue to pm you otherwise :)

Does everyone understand the group buy? are there any questions so far?

autoponicz