snarkys

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
main "noticeable" difference is the amount of dust. The lignite takes a healthy amount of rinsing and the ROX rinses like a dream.

There are other advantages to the ROX as well but they are hard to notice by the average reefer.

autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
my first time using thier products..(going to use)...so i cant say yet.
im ordering the rox carbon ...some granular gfo for my phosban reactor...and a bunch of other things...

iconoclast

Tired Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
i might be interested in doing a split shipping with someone in brooklyn, depending on how much stuff im *allowed* to get
any takers?

my cart has almost 200$ worth of stuff at 21$ shipping. does anyone want to split shipping? there dosnt appear to be any free shipping if ordering a certain amount, how sad.

Last edited:

snarkys

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how come im still not in the GB yet?i went on the site and i didnt see the discount. can someone plase help me. thank you

Make sure you are logged in. The site doesn't know who you are until you log in . If you want to see the old prices again log back out.

I have updated everyone on the list that was sent to me (about 60 people) It is possible that some of you mistakenly were not put on the list I received so your accounts were not updated. If you feel this may have happened to you please email me and i will check to make sure. [email protected]

snarkys

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still wont work

I really have no idea why our server would be rejecting emails from you. I have not had any reports from anyone else and i have received over 300 emails today. Only thing I can guess is our server has identified your host as a source of spam.

anyways feel free to just PM me your info

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
So what items are discounted? So far I have tried a bunch - test kits, phosphate remover, etc and no discounts when I logged in.

snarkys

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what items are discounted? So far I have tried a bunch - test kits, phosphate remover, etc and no discounts when I logged in.

Test kits are one of the very few items that are not discounted. They are just too hard to find to blow them out the door at clearance prices.

All of our phosphate removers are discounted. Basically you know if the quantity discounts change to all the same prices .

Example: One Gallon of Pellets typically costs between $69.99 and $59.99 depending on how many you buy. With the group buy it is $59.99 no matter how many buy.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: