grundig5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Thanks to everyone for organizing this, I somehow spent almost $400 on plumbing...but that was a huge discount compared to most places!

Also...wow they ship fast. From order placement to updated status of shipping in 2 hours is pretty unreal. I ordered like 70 things, it would have taken me 4 hours standing in home depot/lowes just to find all the plumbing pieces. This place rocks.

Last edited:

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
last.jpg

cybermeez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I tried to place an order for a few things, but wierd s**t kept happening with my shopping cart. Some how buckets of calcium and other things kept getting mysteriously added to my cart. We're talking several hundred dollars worth of stuff that I didn't pick or want. I logged out and back in several times and started over with an empty cart, but it kept happening. I finally gave up after losing confidence about handing over my credit card number to a system that couldn't be trusted to order only what I wanted. :(

cybermeez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
That's totally wierd! That's exactly what I was trying to order! Reef Chili and high capacity GFO. I've sent Andrew an e-mail about it and I'll wait to hear back from him. At this point I think I'd feel better about doing a phone order.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Looging out does not clear your cart. Part of becoming a member is that your cart is saved when you log off.

Either check the REMOVE box next to the item you want removed from your cart or change the number in the QUANTITY field. After either change, click the UPDATE CART box

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: