House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
All,

I am going to coordinate a group buy for invertibrates from http://www.reeftopia.com/ - I am not sure if they are willing to give any group discounts and will be checking. Aside from that, they are cheap anyway and ask that if you're interested, let me know.

I will be ordering for a friday delivery for the Saturday swap. I want to make sure all are acclimated and not sitting around a few extra hours than necessary.

I have to say, I recently ordered from them, and they were the best inverts I received to date in my 4 years of reefing.

If you are only interested in one thing, that's OK, as I am going to try to put some stuff together and maybe get one of their packages and pro-rate the costs accordingly.

respond here or PM me with details - payment must be received via paypal prior ro ordering.

Again, this is in preparation for the Oct 1 Frag swap.

House

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Nobody is getting something from them?

I give this a bump..

Jim, it the group buy goes through, I want these..

1. Nassarius polygonatus Price: $15.00 Per 12
2. Basslet, Black Cap - 2.5 inches Price: $16.00
3. Masked Gobi - 2 inches Price: $12.00 (Site say it out of stock, but can you check for me)

Dmitry

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
The web-site says you have to get $125 for free shipping.

I'll definitely be interested in getting some inverts when time comes around. And maybe a Gorg! Does anyone know anything about these "Eyelash Gobies?"

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
over $125 is free shipping and over $200 is 10% discount.

i'm not gonna make the swap, but i can order above $125 (and get 2 free conchs) if i order today.

i'll place my order now (if anyone wants something by tomorrow, let me know and i'll try to add it in.

sorry to hijak jim.

Last edited:

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Albert, while you at it, I join in then.
Here is the list I wanted.

1. Nassarius polygonatus Price: $15.00 Per 12
2. Basslet, Black Cap - 2.5 inches Price: $16.00
3. Masked Gobi - 2 inches Price: $12.00 (Site say it out of stock, but can you check for me)
4. Scarlet Reef Hermit 12 for $30. Spilt with Kris.

What will you be ordering?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: