Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Ben, i can hold it for you when i meet up with Dave.
That will be great, i called him first thing in the morning yesterday at 11:00 and he was not going to be in, but he will be in today. He told me he only had 1 left so i hope he still has it. if he does i would call first thing today. The BGM is the hottest coral on the market.

13 days left to shipping. any new comers

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Thanks Willie .
Ben, i spoke with victor right now and he only has one available so please pp him at: [email protected] as so you can to get the last piece, after this last pies there will not be anymore of these available until after the first of next month at the earliest. Please post immediately as soon as you send payment on this thread to update.

I need everyone in this group buy to PM Me There Cell Number As Soon As They see this post. To Make certain we have a smooth transition on the frag distribution.

BL007

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Ben, i spoke with victor right now and he only has one available so please pp him at: [email protected] as so you can to get the last piece, after this last pies there will not be anymore of these available until after the first of next month at the earliest. Please post immediately as soon as you send payment on this thread to update.

I need everyone in this group buy to PM Me There Cell Number As Soon As They see this post. To Make certain we have a smooth transition on
the frag distribution.

Payment sent and PM follow up to Dave.

Thank you so much for your time on this group buy and prompt response of my order.

Ben

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Looking on the amount everyone has spent on this buy I'm sure Victor will be throwing everyone a Freebie.. :biggrin: Depending on the amount you spent, the better the Goodie.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Here is the latest goodie i will be adding to my frags from WWC, Enjoy

mummy eye on steroids
140.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: