ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
I have to apologize up front.John did not put heat packs in the box.My order is DOA and possibly others as well.This is an issue to be taken up by John and not me.I'm very upset on how this turned out.The macro is fine but the inverts may not have made it in the cold.Again,I apologize,I did all I could to make sure everything is safe.

charlie1225

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I have to apologize up front.John did not put heat packs in the box.My order is DOA and possibly others as well.This is an issue to be taken up by John and not me.I'm very upset on how this turned out.The macro is fine but the inverts may not have made it in the cold.Again,I apologize,I did all I could to make sure everything is safe.

I will have to be there after work, is 8:00 OK? You think my inverts will survive?

nyc reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.5%
274   10   0
ZanyMaster, too late now I have to be at work by 3:00, can I come over after work around 10:00? I know its kind of late, I'm sorry. Or if someone from Staten Island could pick them up when they get their stuff.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Guys things should survive without the heat packs. Acclimate them slowly to the proper temp. I've seen fish shipped in cold water on purpose to keep them from using up all the O2, as cold as the water is they always survive the trip.

Edit, most things should survive, sorry yours was DOA Zanny, :(

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hi guys there seems to be some problems. If you got inverts, please acclimate them and add them to your tank, there is no way they would be moving about, unless the smell is unbearable before you open the package they are fine. Please do not consider your entire order dead because one of the packages in the group buy leaked, there were over 100 packages, probably wasn't yours.

Missing orders- when the original delivery was missed they brought two boxes, but when zany picked it up later they only gave him one. You have another very large box at the local post office in Jamaica. I am working to have it picked up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: