61   0   0
33wv4mv.gif

Hurry up Dave!!!!! I can't wait.
:D

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
OK great NEWS, First, Everyone will be getting 20% off website prices and on corals i post today which are available, 2nd Free shipping to my house on April 27th (Monday) I will then drive to Manhattan to distribute the corals, That will give time for people buying chalices to heal before shipping,
3rd, all orders will be done through me to keep the orders under control, there extremely busy and to keep things updated as i am on vacation, i will be getting price quotes for everyone just pm me what your interested in. Last is payments will be directly to WWC through Paypal once your items are confirmed and ready for payments. pics will be up in an hour so please go to WWC and start your shopping.

http://www.worldwidecorals.com/

Thanks
David

Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Is there a code we can use on the website to get the 20% off?
just take 20% off price and that should be your price, pm me with the item with the original posted price on the site and i will have him adjust the price for you, also it would be great if you can send me your PP addy so he can send you and invoice

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Well, I am not to happy with the way my pics came out, I should of brought a tripod, but here are some to hold you over until i borrow some pics from a friend that he took at WWC with much better skills' I should have those pics up tonite

24-1.jpg

23-1.jpg

20-1.jpg

18-2.jpg

17-2.jpg

15-2.jpg

14-2.jpg

13-2.jpg

12-2.jpg

9-1.jpg

8-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

2-4.jpg

Pics 1 and 5 are no longer availible

Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Hey, if you see something on his site thats says not availible let me know, theres a big chance that he has it availible right now
steveohs.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

chalice1.jpg

chalice2.jpg

goldchalice.jpg

goldchaliceclose.jpg

indigopinks.jpg

keddsblues.jpg

neongreens.jpg

newchalice.jpg

newchalice2.jpg

rosenebulas.jpg

Last edited:

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Great pics Dave but unfortunately the one that I want Victor won't sell me yet. :( Maybe you can twist his arm being that your there. I think you want the same one. Hint>>> My M.....

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
WTF! A group buy in the General Discussion forum?!!? Tsk tsk Dace :grumpy: Circumventing MR's established rules on group buys.

Fortunately for you, you seem to have covered all the requirements, except for prior approval. :mad:

approved.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: