bubblegummonster.jpg

7-2.jpg

69.jpg

Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
OK everyone, tomorrow 12:00pm will be the deadline for buying frags from wwc. Corals will be shipped tomorrow for Tuesday delivery after 5:00pm, anyone picking up that has a problem picking up on Tuesday. let me know so we can do alternate arrangement

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Is there a specific location in Manhattan?
OK, tomorrow is the delivery day. Make sure i have everyones number so i can call to make delivery arrangements. Most of the frags will be delivered at 96st east or west unless we have agreed on something different

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Well, I just want to thank everyone who participated in this group buy. I Hope you all are happy with your new additions to your tanks and hope you all like your freebie's from Victor. Second i want to thank the MR administration for letting me once again do a group buy to allow all of you to get a chance to buy some really nice stuff at a discounted prices. And last but not least i want to thank the whole Staff Of World Wide Corals for being great with me on all the trips i made over there during my vacation especially Victor and Lou.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: