• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
bravo for organizing the group buy, your a brave man :D

I'm sorry I could not get anything in this one, but I'll look forward to the next one.

By the way I read the starfish reproduce by dropping their arms off, according to Dr. Ron.
If any one wants a frag of the linkia multiflora let me know ;)

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
jhale said:
bravo for organizing the group buy, your a brave man :D

I'm sorry I could not get anything in this one, but I'll look forward to the next one.

By the way I read the starfish reproduce by dropping their arms off, according to Dr. Ron.
Let's see, I am big fan of "waiting till the fat lady sings" before celebrating.

Let's hope all goes well.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Deanos said:
Great work Albert! Especially quoting yourself so we can decipher your email to them. :)

BTW, if I get the coral and it does well, you'll be first to get a frag (gotta love branching corals).

Dean

i knew you'd appreciate that!

oh goodie, i'll be able to trade you for a frag of one of mine...

this place really has nice stuff. i just hope they are all as nice as they look in the pictures.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
jhale said:

i've read (i think in Coral magazine) that you cant really rip an arm off and expect it to reproduce like that, the star has to actually plan for it internally before splitting.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
alrha said:
looks like we are softening her up.

Hi Albert!
I?d like to thank you for your kind words! You guys have definitely put together quite a list!! Let me go through the updated list Shaun just sent me and I?ll see what more I can do. It definitely doesn?t hurt to ask! Thanks!
Best regards,
Joleen Parks
www.atlantisaquarium.net

Shaun, try to get something BEFORE finalizing the order with her. once it is placed there is no need for them to negotiate (i feel like i'm doing a terrorist deal with Jack Bauer)

Albert you smoothy you!! Send her a picture too, ;) .

Your not suggesting we back out if she can't do anything more for us do you?? :yo:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
alrha said:
i've read (i think in Coral magazine) that you cant really rip an arm off and expect it to reproduce like that, the star has to actually plan for it internally before splitting.

yes I know, that's how they reproduce.
sorry I did not mean I was going to rip the arms off the starfish, I meant when it splits by itself. :grouphug:

ulmo

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Sorry Shaun, I wish I could help you out as well. I'll be stuck in class! :( Send me a PM with your info. so I can pay you for the group buy.

Peter

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
No problem Peter, I will let you know.

No word yet on additional discounts and I am leaving my work email address, so I won't know until tomorrow what the final story will be.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: