Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

isgon26

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
420   0   0
my house is not close to the train. The F is the closest and it is 7 blocks away. But if coming by car it is not too far from the brooklyn bridge.

You are awesome!!! I PM'd Knugenx 9also awesome) to find out a more specific location and then we can put it to a vote to see which is easier for the majority. I am excited for this, it should be good. We will pick the location sometime this weekend (hopefully). I'll keep you all posted.

James

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Is anyone that lives on the West Side (midtown or Uptown) going to be picking up corals? I can pick up anywhere in Manhattan, preferably above 42nd Street and on the West Side.

That is all I am waiting for before placing an order.

Thanks,

Alfred

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Our pick-up options as of 1:54 a.m. on 12/19 include:

- Bay Ridge 2 blocks from the 77th st. R stop,

-LIC (not sure about the trains near there, Chraddam can chime in here on train location),

- 128 Mott Street, NY (near several train stops, google it if you so desire)

-a location near the Seaport that is 7 blocks from the F train.

I will see if we get anymore options tomorrow... I will put up a poll tomorrow night with our final choices.

Official Group Buy list thus far(1:54 a.m. on 12/19):
Educator, Knugenx, bigyankfan

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
- 128 Mott Street, NY 10013 (near several train stops, google it if you so desire)

Trains: Canal Street (#6,N,R,W,J,M) or Grand Stret (B,D,Q,)
Bus:M103,M15
bonus: Get lunch/dinner in chinatown/lil'Italy
con: parking

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
- 128 Mott Street, NY 10013 (near several train stops, google it if you so desire)

Trains: Canal Street (#6,N,R,W,J,M) or Grand Stret (B,D,Q,)
Bus:M103,M15
bonus: Get lunch/dinner in chinatown/lil'Italy
con: parking

Thanks man, I am not going to lie, I am a little tipsy and couldn't be bothered to be informative. I wish I could have made it to the MR holiday party but had 2 others to go to in BK. My liver hates me for both of them.

James

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Is there a discount? I dont want to knock your GB but the prices seem high.

I believe it's 10%,and maybe a deal on shipping as well. And the stuff I found was like 45% off...plus our 10%.

As for pick-up near me- I am 5 minutes away from the 7 train, first exit in Queens -"Vernon/Jackson"11101 zip code
pros-easy parking/quick trip from midtown,lots of cats to hang with, topless bar downstairs (0Y0) that I never go to...
cons- topless bar downstairs (0Y0) that I never go to, topless bar downstairs (0Y0) that I never go to, topless bar downstairs (0Y0) that I never go to...

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'll wait to see how the poll turns out. As much as I love NYC, I HATE riding the subway. After four years of being forced to take a train at 4:30am to get all the way to Brooklyn for high school I have issues. (I went to Brooklyn Tech and it took me an hour and a half each way) ;-)

Alfred

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I'll wait to see how the poll turns out. As much as I love NYC, I HATE riding the subway. After four years of being forced to take a train at 4:30am to get all the way to Brooklyn for high school I have issues. (I went to Brooklyn Tech and it took me an hour and a half each way) ;-)

Alfred

Interesting I went to good old BT, A fellow Alumni.

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Is there a discount? I dont want to knock your GB but the prices seem high.

No offense taken at all, it's not my store. Honestly, I just went on and the Dec. sale that has been going on seems to not be listed at thsi time, there were big discounts that I don't see right now. Hopefully Tina sees this and corrects the pricing to reflect the Dec. sale. As for our own sale, we get a 10% discount, I think the code is manhattan. Check the site again when you get a chance and maybe the sale will be back on, it says it's good until Jan. If it comes back on I would suggest people buy stuff for this GB in Dec. \

James

P.S. If you have ordered already make sure to make that clear in your post. I don't know if comments like "i'm in" mean that you WILL order or you have already. :)

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Ok, the poll is up, there is more info about the options in the thread. The pros for my house are beer, parking a block away (on 7th there is always parking), the cons are its a bit of a trip for people in the BX and upper manhattan. I am thinking of having UPS hold the package at its facility so that I could run and pick it up, this way would get the corals into the house asap (as opposed to sitting in a cold truck until late afternoon). I will keep you posted. The second post in the thread will keep track of who has ordered so far. I am almost 100% sure the shipping will be free, btw our 4 people so far we are getting very close to free shipping.

James

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I dont have a problem with working something out so that items can be picked up at my place uptown (159th and Ft. Washington Ave) if there are enough people interested. If the pick-up is at Mott St and I go, it would be no problem to grab stuff for others.

If I can convince my wife to drive me, it would be even better. ;)

Alfred

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I dont have a problem with working something out so that items can be picked up at my place uptown (159th and Ft. Washington Ave) if there are enough people interested. If the pick-up is at Mott St and I go, it would be no problem to grab stuff for others.

If I can convince my wife to drive me, it would be even better. ;)

Alfred

Thank you Alfred, Anybody uptown who wants to order, talk to Alfred about possible meeting spots. remember, once you guys order something, make sure you either PM or post here so I can add it to the list and talk to Tina about how close we are to free shipping.

James

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: