• Near South St. Seaport - 7 blocks from F train

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jcolon2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Using my gift certificate I just ordered a beautiful orange lobo for a terrific price. And I made a mistake w/ my order and Tina was nice enough to call me and correct it : ) I can't wait for the coral. I will most likely order 1 more very soon.

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I just added this item so i figure i should let MR members aware of this chalice pack deal.
Super Chalice pack ( 3 chalices ) for $ 120 ( use your MR coupon on top of it, will be about $ 100 i think for all three frags and i will make it good frag size for all MR members ! ).
will includes all the chalices below , approx size is about 3/4"-1" ( i guess some will have more than 1 eye ! , the eyes are bright and big ). The chalices will be fragged on monday -tomorrow.
i have this on sale for one week for other forums ,but for MR members this deal is good until we have to ship the GB order or While supplies last !!.

009-9-1.jpg

005-11-1.jpg

013-8-1.jpg

Please click this link below to purchase directly ( you won't see pics on the site today )
http://www.wetthumbfrags.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=105&products_id=828

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
Either site selected, I can have some stuff picked up from my home in Flushing (11354) in the evening, AFTER 8PM, if you can't make it to the selected sites...but you may not want the corals in the bags that long.

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
OK guys, we got free shipping. Order away.

What may end up happening is there may be 2 boxes needed. I spoke with Tina and if this happens, she will ship to 2 locations if we decide that is what we want. I will to work with all of you and see which of the 2 locations you would want to pick up from and Tina will ship your corals with the box that goes to your pick up location. Any questions, PM me.

James:birthday:

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I am hoping to pick up the package from the UPS distro center (as opposed to waiting all day for the truck to deliver 20 packages all over town before it gets to us) so we can all track it and have a close to exact time for when to meet and where. What I want to do is float the bags in some warm water once I bring them to the pick up location. This way at least the temp will start to rise while people come to pick their coral up. Of course, it being Saturday, hopefully everyone will be ready once the stuff gets there. This is gonna be sweet.

James

Last edited:

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Ok , looks like the poll closed in a tie btw LIC in Queens and Chinatown/Little Italy in Manhattan. The way it is looking, there could very well be two pick up locations. We will know more as the ship date gets closer. As for now, I am going to put another poll btw both places and you can all vote again. Hopefully, this one will not end in a tie. If it does, I will just pick the place... I am not sure it will matter as we might do both places as I said. Vote away!

James

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Ok, we have a primary location. Mott St. it is. LIC with Chraddum is still an option for people who want to pick up from there but it might take a little longer as the package will be shipped to the Mott St. location first (or held for pickup at the UPS place near there, whichever is faster, we can decide the logistics as the time grows closer). If we end up with enough stuff to fill 2 boxes, we can ship 1 box to LIC and 1 to Mott St. This will depend on us I guess. I will keep everyone posted on exactly what is going on.

James

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: