• Near South St. Seaport - 7 blocks from F train

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jcolon2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Everyone should deffinitely take advantage of the December sale taking place at the wetthumbfrags website, especially since shipping will be free. I ordered an orange lobo frag and a beautiful Florida ricordea frag for a total of only 25 dollars. The corals are beautiful, I feel like a kid in a candy shop whenever I visit the website. I have trouble deciding which one to buy since I want them all. The customer service is great. Tina helped correct an error I made and responds extremely quick to questions and concerns. Everyone should deffinitely spend some time looking at corals on the website; they're beautiful!

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
hi guys.
its very easy to do GB with us . Follow this steps:
1) go to our site www.wetthumbfrags.net , buy whatever you want when check out , select " Local /show pick up" option so you dont get charged for Shipping .

2) There will be a message box for you to put message in , please put in " Group buy with name of GB leader " So we know which GB you belong to .
In this case, you will put GB with James @ Manhattan reef.

3) you can come back and repeat the same procedure if you want to add more stuffs before we ship. Just to repeat the the message box that your order is with GB –Name of GB leader ( James @ manhattan reef ) and if its our second ,third order you can indicate that too .

i will keep track of all your orders.
When we ship , i will email everyone to confirm everything and you all will have your invoices and your frags will be bagged separately and Each bag will have your name on it so when Brent receives the Box , all he has to do is to hand you your bags ! Easy as that!.

This way its going to be easy for GB organizer .
If we have to ship to two locations , i will double check with everyone a couple days before we ship to make sure which location your orders belong to.

Thank you , any questions, please email me at [email protected]

Tina

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Noodleman, you are good. I;m getting excited. Something to look forward to... free shipping from a place with good prices and really nice stuff. :) I am picking up a couple brain coral frags and some of that americana acan and i think a scoly. !!!!

jasony816

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i wish i checked out the gb threads more often as this is an amazing gb, too bad its kind of late for me as everything im interested is out of stock already.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: