• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

RichT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yours broke also!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I could send you just the acrylic piece but chances are the holes for the thumb screws may not line up correctly. LMK.

Vic8361

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
No Rich mine didn't break I have a mag float on a second tank and thought i could use the same blade holder for both of them rather then buy the whole set up for the other one and maybe save a couple of bucks.

vic

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Lazy, sorry this group buy is over, but maybe richT can work something out with you individually since this thread is alive and kicking -

Have to say Rich - I glued mine the night I got it, did my cleaning and my tank looks awesome, have no idea why I did without one for so long - probably cause you didn't invent this til now :)

House

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Robert I have yours. Can I come by on Sunday night and give it to you? or if that doesn't work I can drop it off any night next week. The weekend I am going away.
Shaun.

RichT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Vic,
I'll reduce the one on order to the group buy rate and send you another setup at around the group buy rate. That way you won't have any problems with switching the blade holders.
So, Paypal me $6.5 and I'll get them in the mail together.

Vic8361

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Jim I found the problem one of the pics file was to big.
Here's one of them.
CopyofPicture016.jpg

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
RichT said:
So how's everybody making out with their scrapers? Any problems? / Suggestions?
i love mine! (you'll notice i put my kent scraper up for sale).
it makes quick work or cleaning my glass, no effort required.

suggestions? how about a motorized one (like the Roomba) that just goes around by itself and cleans the glass for you (sort of like an electronic snail i guess).

Vic8361

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Don't try using it as a nori clip as I did. I ruinned the blade holder doing so. The blade holder bent a little so now it can not hold the blade tight like it used to. Oh well live and learn.

Vic

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: