• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a friend who has a huge colony of the superman that I didnt even know he had untill today lol. He lives in NJ he said he will sell us frags for $50 1/2" and $80 for a 1". If you look around 12" goes for $80 LMK ASAP the more we get the cheaper for shipping ;)
Nick

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
They are available for $40 each from a site based in PA. But shipping is only free if the order is over $140. I was going to order the superman as well as the rainbow monti. I have exceeded my reef tank budget by a considerable margin, so I have to check to see if I can come up with some free funds. ;-) Obviously it is much better to pay $50 than to have to pay for shipping.

-Alfred

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
If you guys have luck with your frags keep me frirst in line to buy or trade a frag from you. I have no luck with these corals.

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ok heres who is in
Me
nypdfrogman
slama
coralcrazy
doc
noodleman
fragtraders
he might also have the rainbow monti avail 45 1/2" im gonna go with someone else for the groupbuy they are gonna be 40 for the 1/2" frags plus shipping but should be cheap for eveyone since theres 8 of us already to split it ill let you know about the rainbows first come first serve though

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
lol ok no rainbows avail. i would liike to get this for next week so what ill do is post his paypal account and when I have the total amount w/ shipping ill let everyone know the total for everyone and just paypal him direct

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
ok guys when you pay just type in the description groupbuy w/ nyfireman also choose local pickup so the shipping charges are not added his site is fragglereef.com he has alot of other stuff CHEAP he says the site will be updated during the week with more stuff

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: