• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Thanks Jim, but it would still be suffering on my 'wall' if it weren't for your advice. I know the pix are very lame as far as showing color, but I'm also very critical of my tank. So if I'm saying I see color, you can bet there is some color showing through.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm looking forward to eventually showing a pic of the real Superman soon enough.

master

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Time for the next pic update:

Feb 4th (again, for comparison):

SupFeb42006.jpg

Today, Feb 16th:

Feb162005.jpg

Also Feb 16th, top down shot:

topFeb16.jpg

Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Thanks Rich, it's like a freakin' work in progress. I guess it's nice to see the rewards of it coming back to life. Sometimes that immediate gratification of putting it in the tank and seeing it POP are fun too.

I'll keep ya updated.

Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Thanks jiggy, but I just got this in a GB. I'm posting pix because we all received them looking totally beige and colorless. It's finally starting to come to life and not quite ready for fragging yet.

Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Spykes, yours looks great.

Mine is starting to get to that coloration. I had a bit of a mishap though. I want to post a pic, but I have this very agressive hermit that decided to knock it over. Superman wasn't so super when he landed on my red open brain. I caught it at about 2 am and in that short period of contact time it bleached a small section of superman. It seems to be recovering, but as you all know, it was really coming around. Minor setback. As soon as it recovers I'll be sure to post an updated pic. The surrounding flesh is still coloring up and it even looks like it is spreading nice coloration.

IIWIS and I'll deal with it.

Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: