Bertdog

Experienced Reefer
thanks for the itrader rating nanchil , but all i did was label and bagged all the credit should go to camanuch he di do a great job. hope these little guys do the job i drip 3hrs and now they're hunting their little bodies off

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
id like to thank camanuch for Putting together this GB.

I'd also like to thank steve614 for picking them up, steve sorry I missed you but I understand the situation, Thanks again.

Hopefully the aiptasia will finally meet its demise.

PetShopBoy

Experienced Reefer
Camanuch - Thanks again for setting this up!
Bertdog - Thanks for bagging them up!
Steve - Thanks for picking it up for me!

Hope to see everyone at the swap so I can thank you in person.

LaurieC and I just got back not too long ago. By now I'm guessing you guys (nycjoe and johnsonlee) squared everything away.

I wanted to thank Rich once again for putting this all together. It was great meeting you guys. See you at the frag swap!

LaurieC

Advanced Reefer
Little guys are acclimating away. Really great to meet everyone and look forward to swapping Berghia stories in Oct. at Frag Swap. I'm going to wear an "Aptasia Free" t-shirt to the event. Camanuch thank you so much!

bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Hey camanuch,, if there is 1 available I'll take 1 ,, I can pm u from my phone ,, but let me know ,, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: