NYC Joe

Seahorses yea!
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
Whatever lauriec wants.

But.
generally speaking, isnt weekend delivery a more expensive option?
most people dont do it. and if its missed, sunday is a NO option.
Monday=dead.

correct me if im wrong.

Deep Dive Coral

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I left a message and lisa will call me in the am. I will find out our options. If possible I will try for friday delivery to sat. If not then w will sick to the plan of sending it out on wednesday and pickup is on thursday.that is confirmed 100% if we decide on a weekday buy. Will find out tomorrow. My dilemma is my nephew is being delivered 2 weeks early. So that is why I wanted to do it on the weekend. But we shall see what tomorrow brings.

LaurieC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Manhattan pick up:

Here is the list of people I'm picking up for in Manhattan. Please let me know if I've missed anyone?

NYCJoe
Johnsonlee42
Guarda
LaurieC

Once Camanuch sets the pick up day, I'll send a PM to everyone to arrange a hand-off in the city.

morphiii

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.2%
20   1   0
Laurie, are you driving up to the Bronx? Where is the hand off and at what time? If the timing is right, that would save me a trip up there.

Thanks

morphiii

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.2%
20   1   0
I left a message and lisa will call me in the am. I will find out our options. If possible I will try for friday delivery to sat. If not then w will sick to the plan of sending it out on wednesday and pickup is on thursday.that is confirmed 100% if we decide on a weekday buy. Will find out tomorrow. My dilemma is my nephew is being delivered 2 weeks early. So that is why I wanted to do it on the weekend. But we shall see what tomorrow brings.

Are you talking about Wednesday the 23th or the 30th?

Deep Dive Coral

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Ok everyone. Since the dealer set it up already the doing will be monday the 27th and pickup will be tuesday the 28. Hopefully I don't get a call to go to the hospital for my nephew. Lol cutting it close for sure. Lol along with the order is going to be plastic pipets. And instructions on how to acclimate them to your system.

morphiii

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.2%
20   1   0
Camanuch, can't you ask them to bag all the orders separately instead of putting everything in one big bag? That would save you from having to separate and re bag them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: