• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
kimoyo said:
jnfallon - 1/1 (Montauk) - $38.50

INSTRUCTIONS

Paypal will be sent to '[email protected]'.

Please say you are part of the manhattanreefs group buy. Include your username from here and shipping address (just in case). I let them know they will be receiving the orders and that we will figure out shipping later.

Someone will hold it for you until the swap.

Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Paul, since we're not getting any product discount, and it requires shipping in multiple boxes anyway, why doesn't he ship the ones he's received payment for? The ones that are slow in paying can be shipped under separate cover when/if they do pay.

JM $.02,
Russ

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I'm a little dissappointed wiht those who did not pay or did not bother to respond again to the thread.

To get everyones plugs/discs sooner I will have BAF send out JoshSaul, Lazyreefer, Masterswimmer and Slama's orders to Josh in two boxes. Josh will be at the frag swap and lives in manhattan so it shouldn't be a problem getting your plugs/discs from him. Since my order already went thru I'm going to ask him to hold my plugs until Slama's echeck clears so he can ship those two boxes asap. Then I will have my plugs shipped to me in a box by themselves and pay for the extra shipping charges. I will also add in the extra $4 to pay for the plug discount we no longer are getting. Thanks to those who already paid.

After we complete this order the group buy will be closed.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
kimoyo said:
I'm a little dissappointed wiht those who did not pay or did not bother to respond again to the thread.

Paul, I hate to say it, but you should leave the appropriate feedback in the ratings for each of the members that did not bother contacting you. Backing out is one thing, just ignoring you totally puts unnecessary stress on the GB coordinator.

Good job and I'll give you my share of the increased fees at the swap. No reason you should have to foot the bill.

master

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Masterswimmer & Lazyreefer - Thanks for the offers but don't worry about it. Maybe BAF will just give us the discount but if not its cool.

At the lastest he should ship by Wednesday for Thursday delivery. Since Josh has a doorman and is one of the organizers of the frag swap I thought it would be easiest for him to distribute the plugs/discs. I'll let you know when it ships. Glad its going to work out.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
jnfallon said:
Sorry for the delay. I don't check this every day.

Paypal sent. Hope I didnt screw you up too bad. Sorry.
jnfallon - You are no longer part of the group buy. You said you were going to pay five days ago and didn't; had nothing to do with checking the thread. Someone else took your spot so you should email BAF and setup alternate arrangements or try to arrange a group buy yourself. Thanks.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: