• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
kimoyo said:
Hey Russ,

Its fine to paypal tomorrow and it will go directly to BAF. I want to give people more people to come in or answer on the thread if they still want the plugs.

Thanks Paul. Just let me know how much, and where to send it. Also, what comments to put in the paypal.

Russ

jnfallon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd like a bag of each, but being in Montauk I couldnt pick up before theswap. Can I get sent here? (shipping extra of course)

Also, I'd like a bottle of glue and a bottle of accelerator, do we get deals on that too?

Justin

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
So far we have

name - plugs/discs

confirmed

lazyreefer - 1/2
joshsaul - 0/2
masterswimmer - 1/1
SlamaJama - 1/0
jnfallon - 1/1
kimoyo - 1/0
KuyaMark - 1/0
tourched - 0/1

unconfirmed

janey - 1/1
aaron23 - 2/0 - confirmed
jackson6745 - 0/0 - confirmed

If anyone can get in touch with the unconfirmed please do. I don't want to finalize the order and have these people left out.

Prices are:
100ct plug bag - $23.00/bag
50ct disc bag - $13.00/bag
S/H - $1.75/bag

Paypal will be to '[email protected]'.

But we should get the order worked out first before we send in payments. The boxes will be shipped to different locations to make it easier on everyone and arrive next day. Once we have the final count we can figure out where the shipping will go and know what to put in paypal when you send payment.

Last edited:

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
jnfallon said:
I'd like a bag of each, but being in Montauk I couldnt pick up before theswap. Can I get sent here? (shipping extra of course)

Also, I'd like a bottle of glue and a bottle of accelerator, do we get deals on that too?

Justin

Yes you can. You would have to pay the full shipping for the box which is $7 I believe and you might not get it next day.

Last edited:

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
i'd like to change my order to 2 bags of discs but how are they going to be shipped and we are just going to directly send payment to boston aquafarms? not to you to do a GB?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Paul, thanks for organizing this. Just to reiterate, my order is for 1/1 (you currently have me down for no disks).

Thanks,
Russ

edit: I'm actually going to Ramsey today. So yes, I'm located near northern NJ

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
aaron23 said:
Paypal will be to '[email protected]'. i thoguht this was a GB to send money to you and you will send money to him? are we just ordering like regular .... or some thing if u get what i mean

This is a group buy and you send the payment directly to BAF, I have no reason to take payment when the seller can. You get a reduced shipping price with the group buy.

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
b/c we dont have enough quantity and are only getting discount for shipping im going to hold my order for a later date, thank you paul and sorry for all of the troubles.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
aaron23 said:
b/c we dont have enough quantity and are only getting discount for shipping im going to hold my order for a later date, thank you paul and sorry for all of the troubles.

That's cool. You'll only be getting like $1 or $0.50 off if you can get the quantity. You get more savings than that with the 50% shipping they've given us.

But if you know of some people who are going to buy quantity, please tell them about this buy so we can all get the extra $1 or so off.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: