kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hi,

I was planning on buying a few bags soon so I wanted to open this up to everyone.
I emailed Boston Aqua Farms and they got back to me with their price list. I would probably get 100 plugs and 100 discs for myself.

--------------------

Pricing:
Reef Plugs
100 Plugs/Bag
1 - 5 bags $23.00/bag
6 - 12 bags $22.00/bag
13 - 20 bags $21.00/bag
21 - 30 bags $20.00/bag
31+ bags $19.00/bag

Reef Discs
50 Discs/Bag
1 - 8 bags $13.00/bag
9 - 16 bags $12.50/bag
17 - 27 bags $12.00/bag
28 - 38 bags $11.50/bag
39 - 50 bags $11.00/bag

Shipping/Handling:
We ship US Postal 2nd Day Priority, anywhere in the US. Our normal shipping box holds 4 bags.
Shipping/Handling for the first two bags is $10 and each bag after that (up to 4 total) is $2 additional.
We are happy to work with you on shipping, if we use your UPS or FedEx account we may have to
charge a small handling fee which pays for packing materials and such.
International orders please specify amount and shipping address so that we may calculate a
proper estimate of shipping and handling.

I offer 50% shipping for club group buys.

Payment Method:
The best payment method at the moment is Paypal ([email protected]) or you can send a check.

--------------------

Anyone interested?

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Paul, I'd like 1 bag of discs. I'm guessing we shouldn't send payment until we have a final count, since there are volume discounts?! Also, are we definitely paying Boston Aqua Farms directly?

Dean

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I wanted to see how many people we get before setting up the payment with them. I think it would be best for us to all paypal them directly. But lets see how many we get first before we contact them again so we can have an idea of the discount. And since they only ship 4 per box we could probably have them sent to different locations.

I was thinking of ordering maybe this weekend but not sure if thats enough time for everyone to see the thread.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
So far,

Kimoyo - 1/1
House - 1/1
Deanos - 0/1
SlamaJama - 1/1

I was thinking we should order on Monday (so buy would close on Sunday) and hopefully they would get here by Wednesday. Is that okay with you guys? Even if we don't have anymore people we will still cut our shipping costs in half.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: