kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Jon will be shipping the boxes soon and it looks like they might get here tomorrow. Once he gets the tracking info I will let you guys know.

For a third box we have
Cali_reef - 1/0
House - 1/0
froggiebunbun - 0/1
So one more to fill the box or you guys could pay the extra shipping.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Ok, the two boxes are coming in tomorrow (only one day from NH). I don't think they will get here in time to meet up with House before the end of the day but who knows. I can run SlamaJama's out to him when I visit my aunt either tomorrow night or Thursday evening. What would the rest of you like me to do?

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
paul, sorry but how much should i pay and where should i pay it to (for some reason i cant load previous pages, just the first and last, or i get errors)

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
House of Laughter said:
Paul,

I am out for tomrorow - meeting was changed to White PLains, I may, however come out to drop off some other livestock to guys in Bklyn and Queens as soon as I find out their deal, I'll let you know. I may just have you give mine to Slama and I'll get them there.

I'll update you accordingly

House
Ok cool. LMK asap, because I might head over to brooklyn tomorrow to drop them off.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Daceman89 said:
i would like a bag of each if still availible
On the third box there is room for one more bag.
Right now its,

Cali_reef - 1/0
House - 1/0
froggiebunbun - 0/1

If there is a fourth box then you can get in that one also. Are you still interested and do you want plugs or discs?

Its one day shipping so if we don't get it out tomorrow for thursday it still can be here by friday. And this one can ship to someone else to make delivery easier.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
i want one of each. a bag of both
kimoyo said:
On the third box there is room for one more bag.
Right now its,

Cali_reef - 1/0
House - 1/0
froggiebunbun - 0/1

If there is a fourth box then you can get in that one also. Are you still interested and do you want plugs or discs?

Its one day shipping so if we don't get it out tomorrow for thursday it still can be here by friday. And this one can ship to someone else to make delivery easier.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Daceman89 said:
i want one of each. a bag of both
He only ships 4 bags to one box and the third box has 3 bags in it already. So there is room for one more bag in that box. And thats why shipping is only $1.75 per bag. If you want a second bag you can wait until people want 3 more other bags. Or you could order both bags on your own and have it shipped directly to your home in poughkeepsie if thats easier. Maybe he will still give you the $7 shipping price since your part of MR but I would have to ask.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Okay plugs are in and I'm back from class already.

Cali - I'm willing to drop yours and Houses off right now. I need your number or can anyone else reach Cali?

House - If your meeting up with Mike soon, can I give you his?

Dean - I can swing by today also.

Please let me know ASAP. The sooner I do this the less traffic and hassle for me. Thanks.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
I'll be at 69th & Park till 4ish, if you're passing through this area. Simply call my cell and I'll meet you outside. Thanks again for a successfull GB.

Dean

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: